The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talk about a QB whisperer...

IMG_20200319_112620.jpg

Sheesh

Looking forward to seeing what he and TB can cook up together
WaterloggedWhimsicalKakarikis-size_restricted.gif

10 games? 😂 Only the 2 sets of TB fans think this. If they win 10 games, I'll eat the flaming wings.

10 games isn't out of the question. bucs play the falcons and panthers twice each, rams chargers giants raiders lions broncos.

the other 6 are saints x2, bears, packers, vikings, chiefs.

Like I said yesterday, this isn't Daniel Jones, Sam Darnold & Josh Allen for 8 games. You have Drew Brees, Matt Ryan & Teddy Bridgewater.

You could argue, as of today, Brady is the 3rd best QB in the division behind Brees and Ryan.

Bucs 2020 non-division opponents are: Packers, Chiefs, Vikings, Chargers, Rams, Bears, Lions, Broncos, Raiders & Giants.

Also, Brady had damn near low career stats in yards, TDs & QBR last year. We can blame in on WRs, but I think it's just time has caught up with him.

8 games ain't crazy, however neither is 10, but I honestly don't see more.

One thing about being in a system for 20 years, is that you don't need as many reps in preparation for the season, which gives his body more rest. Entering a new system, and a offseason potentially shorted by COVID-19, Brady needs as many reps as possible. Losing a few games at start of the season may still win you the AFC East, but a slow start can easily get you out of the picture in the NFC South.

9-7 gets you in the playoffs in the AFC, 10-6 is the mark in the NFC. Every game counts.

Last edited:
Didnt the Bus win 7 games this year... with Jameis throwing 30 of them thangs :lol:

In a 17 game season, they're def winning 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom