The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

I dont know. I am wondering the same, the instructions in faq said you have to have your nba id linked in the app but theres no place to do so. Maybe after the 5 days is up a code will show up in our messages. Do you know antidope antidope
I have no idea I assume I would get an email

If ad = always disabled KL = konstantly laid up
This is why it was hilarious when Clipper dude, can't remember his SN, was getting some Street Clothes jokes off when his squad has Kawhi in khakis and Pajama P.

They are all always injured lol

Those three since coming to LA
smm.jpg

This man exhausted his last ditch effort to not get traded :lol:

Soooo….
I’m hearing Obama might buy the Suns.

@aepps20 in shambles

Do you mean he would be a member in an ownership group that buys the Suns? He does not have the loot to buy them solo dolo :lol: Hell, I don't think Bron would have to loot to do Vegas by himself. He could be majority owner but a Vegas team + Arena would be expensive as hell. For reference, Ballmer got the Clippers for $2B....in 2014 (they are a bit over $3B now). Another reference point - the Suns are valued at like $1.8B now. These teams are no joke :lol:

This man exhausted his last ditch effort to not get traded :lol:

Do you mean he would be a member in an ownership group that buys the Suns? He does not have the loot to buy them solo dolo :lol: Hell, I don't think Bron would have to loot to do Vegas by himself. He could be majority owner but a Vegas team + Arena would be expensive as hell. For reference, Ballmer got the Clippers for $2B....in 2014 (they are a bit over $3B now). Another reference point - the Suns are valued at like $1.8B now. These teams are no joke :lol:
Group of course.

I dont know. I am wondering the same, the instructions in faq said you have to have your nba id linked in the app but theres no place to do so. Maybe after the 5 days is up a code will show up in our messages. Do you know antidope antidope
Do you have the achievement showing? I finish mine prob later today

I was out hooping all weekend...

whats this league pass promo about?

Group of course.

Thought so :lol: That would actually be a really good look considering the Sarver debacle. Barack would do wonders for an image rehab

I also wonder how the Lakers feel about the AD trade. They mortgaged their future and young talent for 2 years of prime AD. They won one chip so I guess it was worth it.

People joke about it being a Bubble Chip but it was 100% worth it. People underestimate how hard it is to win a championship in the NBA. Since 1980 only 13 franchises have won and a chip and 5 of them were one offs (83 Sixers, 11 Mavs, 16 Cavs, 19 Raptors and 21 Bucks). And 4 of those wins were against a team that won multiple franchises.

So really 8 franchises have been running the league for the last 40 years. When you put in that perspective, it really adds credence to the quote "This is why bad teams stay bad" :lol:

They should have invited Kwame

cant even invite the most accomplished of the roster
3x world champion Javale McGee

Edit: My bad, I didn't see it said Big 3 Reunion. I thought it was an anniversary of them going to that branding. Jordan really was the pioneer for that branding/colorway's era for the Wizards. The White/Blue 17s (with the briefcase) and White/Blue 18s :pimp:

Attachments

• giphy-40-1589810118.gif
    giphy-40-1589810118.gif
    2 MB · Views: 20
Finished my 5 miles for the NBA League pass promo. Do I have to wait until Friday to get the code? 🤔
I have no idea I assume I would get an email
Do you have the achievement showing? I finish mine prob later today
No code I think. It just shows up in the NBA app. Check the benefits section and use the email your nike app is registered under

SmartSelect_20221026_100703_NBA.jpg

SmartSelect_20221026_100711_NBA.jpg

Back
Top Bottom