The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

I thought Jazz were trying for Webanyama

Must be trying to build value before shipping dudes out at all-star

Cause I'm a mature adult who values my sleep. I want to stay handsome for a long time.

Gotta get the beauty sleep in B. Also I'm up at 6 am every morning to work out before work.

NO FATTIES ALLOWED AROUND HERE.

Stop following Bron and the lakers and you will live a more stress free life.

I run on 6 hours. Hairline still fresh. 37 going on 27. Gotta learn how to live a healthy basketball fan life.

Cause I'm a mature adult who values my sleep. I want to stay handsome for a long time.

Gotta get the beauty sleep in B. Also I'm up at 6 am every morning to work out before work.

NO FATTIES ALLOWED AROUND HERE.
We at Klutch do support healthy lifestyles.

Our boss Rich Paul got Adele in tip top shape.

trade.PNG

Who says no?

They told Fultz that since he can't play, he has to earn his wage in other ways :smh:

You are joking but they need to make the often-injured players and heavy load managers do stuff like this to earn their salaries. I need things like Zion sitting in a Mr. Klump suit on the bench for at least one half and have Kawhi do stand-up at center court during halftime.

I thought Jazz were trying for Webanyama

Must be trying to build value before shipping dudes out at all-star
THT was looking like the untradeable asset for a star that Laker fans claimed he was before he was shipped out for Pat Bev.

Glad I was wrong about Banchero. Hard to bust when you have the full bag and some composure on the court.

Had fears of Jabari, Derrick Williams, Beasley, Anthony Bennett, and players of similar mold being drafted that high before him.

I think jazz are barely playing sexton bc they want to trade him when eligible. Reduce wear on him while still showing he’s pretty good.

Russ for Sextin Clarkson beasley Vanderbilt and 2 first rounders should suffice for a top 75 player

Back
Top Bottom