THE OFFICIAL 2024 - 2025 DALLAS COWBOYS SEASON THREAD || 2 - 2 Next game 10/6 @ Steelers Sunday Night Football

Yall think we'll go after Aldon after everything clears up with him?
laugh.gif
Nope... knucklehead.

Has anyone been to Oxnard for Cowboys training camp? I'm thinking about going tomorrow? Practice starts at 2:30 pm. How early do j need to get there to get a decent view?

Last edited:
Looks like I'll be at the game against the falcons :pimp: it'll be my first Cowboys game ever 8) my lady got me tickets for my birthday.

Looks like I'll be at the game against the falcons
pimp.gif
it'll be my first Cowboys game ever
glasses.gif
my lady got me tickets for my birthday.
Congrats pleighboi.

You've got yourself a good woman.

Hopefully I can attend a Cowboys game someday.

Todd Archer ‏@toddarcher 3m3 minutes ago
Darren McFadden with a TD run on a delay. Fast. He opened with first team today too

Jon Machota ‏@jonmachota 3m3 minutes ago
Darren McFadden with a nice TD run in redzone drill, working with second team. Tosses ball to Rams DE Matt Longacre, who then kicks the ball

Charean Williams ‏@NFLCharean 4m4 minutes ago
Darren McFadden looking good in his first 11-on-11 work

Brawl that happened today

Zack Martin injured during practice.. 2nd opinion tomorrow hopefully it's just a stinger

Their DBs have been getting worked even by the likes of Devin Street the past two days. Salty *** Rams...

Alright so with the McCoy injury I might have to choose between Randle and Ingram for who I keep for my 0.5 PPR fantasy league....how would you guys feel if you were in that position and essentially had to make Randle your RB1 right off the bat? Is he definitely going to be the starter?

Alright so with the McCoy injury I might have to choose between Randle and Ingram for who I keep for my 0.5 PPR fantasy league....how would you guys feel if you were in that position and essentially had to make Randle your RB1 right off the bat? Is he definitely going to be the starter?
Too early to tell but indications say yes. Darren has been getting alot of praise from the coaching staff and bryan broadus in practice the past few days tho... McCoy shouldn't be out that long that MRI comes back today

This will be a make it or break year for Mo and we mos def need Byron Jones to step up more than ever now.

Sucks. He was in tears. Him and Dez have good chemistry and are the "emotional" leaders on their respective sides.

Luckily this is not a major blow as we are deep at this position.

Jerry looking very smart choosing Byron in the first round.

I'm not the biggest Scandrick fan, but he has been our best DB the last few years.

Gonna need Mo to start playing like a 1st round pick.

Back
Top Bottom