+++++The OFFICIAL 24 Season: 7 Discussion Thread++++ SEASON FINALE NOW!!!

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS

Missed the first 30 mins
smh.gif
smh.gif

Cosign, i was racing to get home too
mad.gif

How do you go from the way the first 5 seasons ended to the way the last 2 have ended?

I can't wait 8 months I need season 8 info now.

For a season that I thought was very well done...this season finale was absolutely horrible. There was points where I was just flat out laughing. I might be tocritical since I've been a fan since the Series Premiere...but that could be the worst season finale for this series.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

eyes.gif
Of course there was going to be an experimental procedure.
I mean we've known about it for 10 episodes now... I don't see a big deal with it. It'll most likely just give Jack a day or 2 extraand next season will just continue from this, Jack tries to find the rest of The Company and then dies.

I love how each character battled their emotions and reacted uniquely:

President being unable to wave her principles for the better good of her family.
Renee losing herself in revenge. (I don't think she kills the guy)
Jack accepting his fate.
Kim finally maturing and taking action.

I love how Tony got over Jack this whole season. I really hope he has at least 1 episode in the next season.

The only way this season finale will be terrible is if they don't continue from this point next season. It's a cliffhanger and the whole seasonrevolved around the characters battling their emotions and principles. I'm really curious how y'all would have liked this season to end.

TheRav4 wrote:
For a season that I thought was very well done...this season finale was absolutely horrible. There was points where I was just flat out laughing. I might be to critical since I've been a fan since the Series Premiere...but that could be the worst season finale for this series.

I'm very disappointed too!! The series deserved a better finale since the season was so intense.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

The only way this season finale will be terrible is if they don't continue from this point next season. It's a cliffhanger and the whole season revolved around the characters battling their emotions and principles. I'm really curious how y'all would have liked this season to end.

laugh.gif
Obviously it's a cliffhanger. It's not a question that thefinal season will continue this. That being said, the season finale was still done poorly. I don't feel intrigued in 8 months like I usually do.Predictable, over the top, and sometimes funny. That being said this show is probably better than most on TV, but the finale could have done better. IMO.Hopefully season 8 has a much better finale.

Damn it I'm so pissed I missed it. Its' raining like hell by me and I can't get any channel to work.

Originally Posted by TheRav4

JohnnyRedStorm wrote:

The only way this season finale will be terrible is if they don't continue from this point next season. It's a cliffhanger and the whole season revolved around the characters battling their emotions and principles. I'm really curious how y'all would have liked this season to end.

laugh.gif
Obviously it's a cliffhanger. It's not a question that the final season will continue this. That being said, the season finale was still done poorly. I don't feel intrigued in 8 months like I usually do. Predictable, over the top, and sometimes funny. That being said this show is probably better than most on TV, but the finale could have done better. IMO. Hopefully season 8 has a much better finale.

next season everyone will say its another bad ending if Jack dies. lets just enjoy that this season was great, and we have one more to go.

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

JohnnyRedStorm wrote:

laugh.gif
Obviously it's a cliffhanger. It's not a question that the final season will continue this. That being said, the season finale was still done poorly. I don't feel intrigued in 8 months like I usually do. Predictable, over the top, and sometimes funny. That being said this show is probably better than most on TV, but the finale could have done better. IMO. Hopefully season 8 has a much better finale.

next season everyone will say its another bad ending if Jack dies. lets just enjoy that this season was great, and we have one more to go.

I think every fan knows that it is fitting that Jack does the ultimate sacrifice and dies. But yeah I'll agree the season has been great, maybe that'swhy I was so dissapointed in the finale.

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

JohnnyRedStorm wrote:

laugh.gif

I think every fan knows that it is fitting that Jack does the ultimate sacrifice and dies. But yeah I'll agree the season has been great, maybe that's why I was so dissapointed in the finale.

I'd be disappointed if Jack doesn't die at the end of 24. Who knows though with Scolfield dying at the end of Prison Break Fox might notwant to go there.

Not on TV but I see what you're saying. Yea that could make a difference since we didn't see anybody's reactions. Fox probably wouldn't let himdie on TV. (Scolfield)

this is a 24 thread, not a Prison Break thread, so stop talking about Prison Break. I didnt see the last season of Prison Break yet, so thanx alot for ruiningit for me you dweebs
grin.gif

Charles Barkely "That was TURRRRRRRRRRRRRRIBLE". What a great season down the drain with that piss poor ending...

Angel

Disappointing ending.

It was better than last season's ending though.

So lets see, next season will take place in NY, Tony is signed on for next season, CTU is back, and I smell a Jack/Renee relationship on the rise.

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

Charles Barkely "That was TURRRRRRRRRRRRRRIBLE". What a great season down the drain with that piss poor ending...

Angel
i knew it was gonna be cliffhanger, but i didnt expect it to end like that. that was way too weak
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom