pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But I feel Kanye deserved it more...
frown.gif
ohwell.gif

Herbie Hancock, dude has done just about everything in many genres. Jazz prodigy on piano/electric keyboard. Peep his work with his old band the Headhunters,classic jazz fusion work. Then of course, you got the classic "Rockit"

why you actin like Kanye got shafted?
laugh.gif
I was actually expecting Amy to win it
I never heard the Herbie Hancock album, and I'm guessing none of you have either so chill

nobody's questions herbie's skills.

but album of the year?

I've heard a few tracks off that album.

ALBUM OF THE YEAR?

The grammy voters are like those people who claim they know more about music than everyone else. Gotta go against the grain.

Originally Posted by avitale8

why you actin like Kanye got shafted?
laugh.gif
I was actually expecting Amy to win it
I never heard the Herbie Hancock album, and I'm guessing none of you have either so chill

Word. If Amy didn't go on her coke run, she probably would have won it.

question for WEST COAST HEADS: did Kanye perform yet? and if not, when will he be? (end of the first hour, 2nd hour, etc?)

i just read the yahoo report. amy winehouse with 5 and kanye west with 4???!!! INSANE!!! all i have to say is that this further solidifies that 50 cent'smusicAND THE LIKE (souljah boy, etc.) is TRASH. it shows that G.O.O.D. (yes, pun intended) music is still appreciated and that this 'hip-hop is dead'argument holds some water, although good music is making a comeback. thank you to the people who bought kanye west. at least for the reasons i bought the album(to kill 50 cent and to show that we need good, and real rap/hip-hop to prevail), THANK YOU to those that did the same.

now if we can get the right representation to get these awards too (common, erykah badu, lupe, the roots, little brother, and the many, many other artists), toget this award as well.

But I feel Kanye deserved it more...
frown.gif
ohwell.gif

They go through the whole thing about "our childeren discovering music" and whatnot-- they're not going to give the Album of theYear to a album that includes a track named "Drunk and Hot Girls."

Herbie...
pimp.gif

Herbie doesn't have too many tour dates anymore (at least in the U.S.), but you have to see him if you ever have the chance. His whole catalog isappreciated.

Still listen to Maiden Voyage every single morning...never will it get old.

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

Originally Posted by kingdugan

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

Originally Posted by NCTwin

Jewel had juggs?? The Jewel I remember had a jacked up grill just like Amy did...

Jewel was missing teeth.
Everytime I see her I just stare at her mouth waiting for a peek at that s***
Jewel wasn't missing teeth, she had a snaggletooth; and you're suspect for not noticing her DDs.

jewel002.jpg

your breast judging game is more than suspect...

Lol DDs...what a virgin

Originally Posted by RawSheed

question for WEST COAST HEADS: did Kanye perform yet? and if not, when will he be? (end of the first hour, 2nd hour, etc?)

hope you were watching, he just performed about 5 min ago

there's always youtube

Kanye West - Grammy Performance "Stronger" and "Hey Mama"

18381215-18381217-large.jpg

Back
Top Bottom