20180626162357.jpg
20180626162400.jpg
20180626162356.jpg
20180626162358.jpg
20180626162359.jpg
20180626162402.jpg
20180626162355.jpg

Wmns AQ1272-400

Man the colors on these are beautiful .. and surrrre 'nuff.. they're womens :rolleyes :lol: ... I just came in here to say NT makes you spend $. I def copped an ACG hat and shorts.. didn't know they were sitting on NDC.

Anybody know or remember what sizing is like on these? Wondering if I should go with my 97 size.

Needless to say, I am not happy about the solid orange on the sole. Really cheapens the look of the shoe. IMO, they would have actually looked better with solid black sole instead of the sloppy solid accents. Took these from a double up to a one and done.

If they drop grasshoppers I really hope Nike corrects the sole. Shoot... even some retro+ colorways with transparent accents would suffice.

Anybody know or remember what sizing is like on these? Wondering if I should go with my 97 size.
i think these will run half sz small just like the 97s and 98s, i am a tts 8,
but when these come out i will be aiming for sz 8.5 because thats what i wear in 97/98s
and since they use the same midsole as the AM DLX i assume they will offer a similar sizing

i think these will run half sz small just like the 97s and 98s, i am a tts 8,
but when these come out i will be aiming for sz 8.5 because thats what i wear in 97/98s
and since they use the same midsole as the AM DLX i assume they will offer a similar sizing

I appreciate that. That’s what I was thinking as well. Went half up on the silver bullet 97s and kinda remember doing the same back in ‘99 with the deluxes. Wish I kept that box from back then. Didn’t think I’d be buying these again 19 years later (wow). Also I have a theory about the translucent outsole. They’ve been rolling out pics of the shoe but everything has said “womens” for the most part so far. I think there may a chance that the official men’s pairs will have the translucent outsole. Again, just my theory. I could be and probably am absolutely wrong. It’s more so me hoping for the best lol.

Hold on, All i'm seeing for the release of these is woman's sizes? Is this not releasing in Mens sizes at all? Gutted if they arent.

Need these

Similar to the ones I had way back when

Though I remember the grey being darker

I think I know which pair youre talking about. The uppers were nearly identical, but without the green. Biggest difference I noticed off the bat was midsole on the OG was a dark pewter, not bright silver.

Unless you're talking about the whole upper being darker, in which case, those are the Footaction exclusive Cool Grey/Varsity reds. I still have a pair of those. Really nice touch on those was a dot pattern printed on the pillars inside the bubble. That pattern very well may have been featured on both pairs I'm talking about, but can't recall for sure if it was on the white ones.

Back
Top Bottom