THE OFFICIAL A I R M A X DELUXE THREAD

failed to cop with disco, but i did managed to cop 2 pairs for UK retail
that is 10 euro cheaper per pair than normal EU retail

Got mine using my sisters student discount from Offspring. £144 with free shipping. Seems like a lot of people are very much on the fence with these over here, price point at £160 is very steep.

i copped off SNS too. I wonder why the initial EU release sold so well, but now they’re not instant OOS.

i copped off SNS too. I wonder why the initial EU release sold so well, but now they’re not instant OOS.

The stock levels on these are crazy, My local size only ever get 1/2 pairs of UK12/US13 and they had 9 pairs of UK12/US13 in stock today which is crazy and that was the same throughout the different sizes of the size run in store.

Copped off SNS. Didn't want to wait it out and miss them @ retail. I wont get them in hand for a couple of months but at least they're secured. I haven't been able to keep up. Has the US release date been announced?

Bought at sns stockholm. I was the only one to show up.

Attachments

• 6F956EAD-59B1-4B4C-8503-610359C4EA33.jpeg
    6F956EAD-59B1-4B4C-8503-610359C4EA33.jpeg
    458.6 KB · Views: 75
Anybody cop off size ? Tired this morning but card company sent me a fraud email for $216 ? Is that what these came out to ? By the time I cleared it up sold out

Back
Top Bottom