THE OFFICIAL A I R M A X DELUXE THREAD

Digging the lace-swaps fellas. I rocked white in my OG photos. Think I might go with a white/reflective check rope lace this time.

Great colorways, especially the "galaxy" one // I can see hype isn't what it was with 97, all sizes available at Nike's french website
great.jpg

Attachments

• sizes.jpg
    sizes.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 12
I’m actually glad these are sitting. I had the OG blue/orange and OG grey/red/black back in 10th grade and I was the only one in my school with them. I hate the pre-hype social media does to sneakers that NO ONE wanted the OG’s. And true sneaker heads that like them for what they are- SNEAKERS- and wear them, can get them without the use of bots or waiting in line...

I’m actually glad these are sitting. I had the OG blue/orange and OG grey/red/black back in 10th grade and I was the only one in my school with them. I hate the pre-hype social media does to sneakers that NO ONE wanted the OG’s. And true sneaker heads that like them for what they are- SNEAKERS- and wear them, can get them without the use of bots or waiting in line...
This times 1000 I hope the stateside release allows me to pick up multiple color ways for a s cheap as possible these were my high school grail and are a instant cop

Great colorways, especially the "galaxy" one // I can see hype isn't what it was with 97, all sizes available at Nike's french website
great.jpg
What's the word on the white/black/silver pair on the right? These are an absolute must if released in mens.

I'd be so tempted to customize the midsole on these. They look really similar to the Finishline exclusive OGs pictured below.

nike-air-max-deluxe-black-silver.jpg
i

Got mine in today from SNS i went with my regular size, length is a tad bit long but overall they fit fine

2EFA348A-277D-4F80-8DBE-68FF90B8C168.jpeg
Got mine in from SNS today. Sizing is slightly longer than the 97/98 but if you have wide-ish feet, don’t even think about sizing down.

I have a little bit of space in the toe, but it’s a good amount of space. They’re more narrow in the toe than the 97/98 so the space is useful. Can’t wait to get them on foot later this week.

I wish. Thats the only thing I don’t like about my city. We don’t have a Nike Store. Thanks anyway tho.

Yeah, I am just going to order the first pair that releases from Nike for sizing purposes. Planing the half down from 97 OG build.

The fitting for me is fine. IMO, It’s those type of shoes where it looks like a size or a half a size bigger from the outside but when you put it on and with all the upper materials that make up the shoe it’s snugged on the foot well with a little space on front of the toe.

With all the nice pics I’ve seen of the shoe and when receiving my pair of the sneaker all I can say is is that it’s beyond wow. It surpasses the expectation. It’s a wild shoe pattern but at the same time its neck breaker. The OG Photo Blue colorway really makes this shoe. I believe I was in 7-8th grade when these came out. Couple of my friends had pairs; brings back good memories. At the time I was a Jordan/Nike Basketball Head with a couple of AM 95/97’s during my time in school. But I’m glad Nike brought these back. We may get mad at the quality control or the half a**s colorway’s produced by Nike, but we also gotta be grateful for them retroeing something you didn’t have back then for a reason you couldn’t buy the shoe because you couldn’t afford them at the time. Nike basically gives that second chance to owning that specific pair that you couldn’t have back then and live that missed moment with having those sneakers now. It’s a good feeling.

This sneaker was done well by Nike. FLAME ON!

Last edited:
[...] we also gotta be grateful for them retroeing something you didn’t have back then for a reason you couldn’t buy the shoe because you couldn’t afford them at the time. Nike basically gives that second chance to owning that specific pair that you couldn’t have back then and live that missed moment with having those sneakers now. It’s a good feeling.

Totally agree with that, too young at the time to have models like 95 or 97, glad to see Nike "retro-ing" them. And even if parents had bought them, couldn't truly appreciate them as a kid.

Back
Top Bottom