THE OFFICIAL A I R M A X DELUXE THREAD

Thread is dead as ****. Are these out on other sites or are these gonna drop other places later?

Really hate this new fake limited **** Nike is doing now.

I guess I’m happy I have average sized feet. Just got my size 9 from snkrs after being busy at work this morning.

Thread is dead as ****. Are these out on other sites or are these gonna drop other places later?

Really hate this new fake limited **** Nike is doing now.

A lot of the usual suspect boutiques have pairs.

I imagine it’ll be similar release strategy as many other runners in OG cws - ndc and boutiques first, then wider release later.

It's not good for big footers...current resale prices are ridiculous. I'm thinking it'll just motivate more Europeans to sell their pairs across the pond, since they're sitting over there too.

This release has me bummed out.

Got shipping notification from Bait. Hyped to get these in hand and compare with my OGs.

Glad to see these sitting. Had to cop on RD, but won't say no to another pair on disco. :lol:

A lot of hate for the Skeptas in here. I really dig them. Black based shoes have always been my go to. Only thing I could do without is the text on the sides. They'd have been much better with just the static print IMO.

Hoping for some more black based colorways in the future.

I dunno man...they're probably legit but I don't like shops that aren't up front about inventory. Lots of reviews about them accepting payments and waiting to tell you they're OOS.

Wish I knew some NYC people familiar with them.

I dunno man...they're probably legit but I don't like shops that aren't up front about inventory. Lots of reviews about them accepting payments and waiting to tell you they're OOS.

Wish I knew some NYC people familiar with them.

That’s why I used PayPal, no worries then, they said they should ship in 1-3 already, they seem legit and I get sketched out easily. I’d give it a shot, their other shoes don’t show every size available and I put in an invoice for a second size 13, but didnt go through in case they fit too long.

29417868_214516295799515_5284194364162048000_n.jpg
these are the thunder blues, so this was a OG cw back in the days ??
i have never seen any real life pics from them before
thought the OGs was called thunder blue... my fault

the photo blue OGs

My wife loves her pair. Ended up buying the blue pair for her off Swoosh.

But look at the heel tab. It’s dirty or stained. Kind of ****ed up it came like that.

3904F0E0-9F1C-49BF-8CE2-307A912F2B51.jpeg
43C99D42-B061-4D06-B4A2-26F37BB5F7CB.jpeg

I agree that sucks but just about every pair of shoes I have has some sort of flaw in them in one panel or another, very few times have I been lucky to have a pair without workmanship or quality errors, unfortunately it seems like that’s just life.

Anything with the 97 midsole ends up with paint flaws. Sucks that it's on the 3M bit though.

I didn’t notice before, but there are a few of the GS colorways available at the moment on NDC

D6DEF8CB-85EF-43A9-9750-D09096FBBA0F.png

Back
Top Bottom