The Official Adidas D Lillard 1

This thread was pretty quiet for all of the releases this past weekend.

Anyone else scoop the Aways?  Mine are supposed to arrive tomorrow thanks to that free upgraded shipping.  If they deliver all around, I'm in for a few different colorways.  Never been a fan of customized shoes because they don't turn out exactly the way I want them to.  But these are pretty cheap and if they come around with another code that works, even better.

My local FTL didnt even get them in yet. They have the signs/ads, but there was a delay in shipment. I live in NYC and his kicks don't move like that here so I'll wait.

Thinking in cop the 1s road city for casual what do you think guys? For me they are fire

Go for it. I intend to coppin the Home and Away 1's when they go on sale. The simplicity and comfort of the 1 makes too much sense.

I ordered the aways on Saturday afternoon. Still haven't got shipping confirmation but I get adc orders pretty quick so hoping I'll get them tomorrow.
I just got a shipping email from UPS in Canada. Waiting for the confirmation for my Rip City that I ordered at around 8 am today. But my accounts on Adidas still show processing. 

I just got shipping info. Free 2-3 day shipping always turns into 1 day. So excited to get these in hand.

For those that ordered the home pair and got that coupon $30 off $100, I was able to use it still even though it said it expired the 24th. Worth a shot to any of you with it.

For those that ordered the home pair and got that coupon $30 off $100, I was able to use it still even though it said it expired the 24th. Worth a shot to any of you with it.
i got the same $30 off coupon {good for Jan 15-24}. tried it Sunday night and it worked but i didnt want to put it on my charge card. was going to buy a gift card at adidas outlet so i put it off until today. when i went back on adidas.com today and checked this morning it said the coupon had expired. i'm guessing the coupon expired on Feb 1st. 

still waiting to see if others had the same traction problem i had after wearing them for a few weeks. mine were dust/dirt magnets and became too slippery to play in, but i do play on not well kept courts {eg YMCA}

Last edited:
The $30 coupon didn't expire until 1/31, 11:59pm pst. A lot of people thought it expired the 24th so they posted them up for grabs in the UB thread. Good thing all the UB were excluded from coupon I was able to hold onto two codes for a few days because they weren't claimed.

Hopefully there is another promotion because I didn't get one of the $30 when I ordered twice during that giveaway.

White and chrome always works for me.

I noticed there's a White/White releasing in footsites on 2/15 for 145. Any idea what this is?

It's 2/11 and $150. Was gonna say Rip City but they're not $150 so I have no clue. Must have the chrome heel and primeknit, even boost if there's a $45 mark-up. Maybe it's just a typo on the price and they are the RC.

Last edited:
It's 2/11 and $150. Was gonna say Rip City but they're not $150 so I have no clue. Must have the chrome heel and primeknit, even boost if there's a $45 mark-up. Maybe it's just a typo on the price and they are the RC.
Yeah I was thinking just a typo on the price and that's the Rip City

Got my Rip Citys today aaaand... I have to try to return them and go half a size down. I got the same size as the Crazylight 2015s, but these Lillards are much more roomier up front and around midfoot. Plus the mesh leaves some dead space at the top of the toes, so they feel a lot bigger as well.

Other impresssions: The materials are dope and they look great, but feel a lot bulkier that I expected. Hopefully if I get a smaller size that feeling goes away. The midsole is beefy though, a lot of cushioning.

I'm also a little disappointed that the upper isn't thinner, the inner sock goes around the whole toe area underneath the mesh. Also, there could be one more set of eylets at the bottom so the toe area could be tightened a little bit more. Hopefully the mesh will mold after a couple of runs.

Traction: The pattern sure is a bit too tight for my liking...

Yep, the same TTS I have with Nike as well. I know Adidas is roomier but with the CL Boost fitting so snug, I didn't hesitate to order the same size with the Lillards.
Adidas has been all over the place for me in terms of fit so I understand.  With these I think you'd definitely be happier with that half size down even if you have a wider foot it sounds.

Back
Top Bottom