The Official Adidas D Lillard 1

That's mine ! :smile: Nothing too fancy. I like to keep it simple with the colors and had to get the gum outsoles.

Nice to see it belongs to someone here. Red and gum is sick. Synthetic leather upper right? How is the quality of it? Beautiful back drop btw

Last edited:
Nice to see it belongs to someone here. Red and gum is sick. Synthetic leather upper right? How is the quality of it? Beautiful back drop btw
Yessir. Have only worn em once and I love them. No complaints. Although I have the borealis primeknit and I give that the edge slightly comfort wise on the court and kinda wish there was the knit option on miadidas. Nonetheless, still highly recommend the leather upper.

PS. my house just happen to have a pond behind it glad someone appreciates it LOL!

seriously......when some of these guys here said the rip citys arent re-releasing, i was devestated. they definitely are the best colorway from all the GRs and the tiffany colored preview. GOOD LOOKING OUT ADULT SIZES COME BACK!!!!! 30% coupon COME BACK!!!! 

Like I said before, Rip City's are not going to re-release so don't hold your breath. Try calling the Culver City adidas Store. I heard they released some pairs a few weeks ago.

More pics of the March Madness

adidas-D-Lillard-2-March-Madness-2-565x372.jpg

adidas-D-Lillard-2-March-Madness-3-565x372.jpg

adidas-D-Lillard-2-March-Madness-4-565x372.jpg

adidas-D-Lillard-2-March-Madness-5-565x372.jpg

adidas-D-Lillard-2-March-Madness-6-565x372.jpg

http://www.kicksonfire.com/adidas-d-lillard-2-march-madness-official-images/

Adidas couldnt sell them at their outlets "as is", or with some type of warning?
Do they destroy recalled shoes, or donate them?

Adidas couldnt sell them at their outlets "as is", or with some type of warning?
Do they destroy recalled shoes, or donate them?

I'm sure we'll see pairs end up at some outlets in very small quantities. Not all retailers ship everything back on time and at that point they might just send them to the closest outlet.

That's cool Adidas cares about the quality of their products.

Rip City is my favorite colorway so far. The gum sole and off white blends well with the Portland colorways. That colorway will be had once they're back in stores.

Last edited:
That's cool Adidas cares about the quality of their products.

Rip City is my favorite colorway so far. The gum sole and off white blends well with the Portland colorways. That colorway will be had once they're back in stores.

So they'll be coming back in stores? :nerd:

They're the best CW but that Static CW :nerd:

I want to get the Static's on sale but I might have to pay retail.

Matt Barnes got his first career triple double in them yesterday and he's been in the league for a long *** time. Gotta be something special about them? lol

Just sign up for a new ADC account and get a 15% code or wait until Eastbay/FTL to remove restriction.

Last edited:
I wasn't feeling the Static colorway at all...Then I walked into Footlocker on release day, copped them on the spot.

Adidas shoes for me can be pretty tricky with the sizing for me, I have wide arches.

Stan Smith - TTS. Pure Boost/Ultra Boost - .5 size up.

The fitting with the Lillard 2's, I went with my true sz10 but I still have a tad bid room in the toe box, but I couldn't go half size down because of my arches.
I tried them on with Nike Elite socks and they solved the fitting problem for the most part. Lockdown is surprisingly on point and I didn't really experience heel slip like Schwollo (I think) did in his review.

I've had almost 3 hours playing in these so far. The court that I rent out with a group on Sundays, not too much dust and these were solid. Another court for my rec league game, dusty, :smh: didn't have the best experience. Will try to see if breaking in the rubber more can help, but honestly, I know the problem is the pattern, the lines are way too close together. But I'll give it more time to deliberate.

The Bounce cushioning is so legit to me. Honestly I don't know why I expect a lot of cushions to give me extra feedback, then come out disappointed. I know a lot were high on microG, but those weren't all that responsive to me, though that didn't take away how much I loved the 1st Clutchfit Drive. Lunar in basketball shoes, I never enjoyed. With these Lillard 2's I'm getting decent feedback, along with really great shock absorbtion, which is what I need, in my case, tedonitis in my left knee and tendonosis (chronic tendonitis) in my right knee. Love it man (the cushion, not the knee pain). I forgot who said it, but one review I saw for these said that Bounce is like the foam equivelent to Zoom Air and I almost completely agree.

Overall...I really like em' and one of the first hoop shoes in a long while that I'm OK purchasing at retail.

Last edited:
For all those hoping rip citys release again, I wouldn't hold my breath. No indication that they will be coming back out and it doesn't make sense for them to try and fix the initial problem.

I've been playing in my Rip Citys for about 2-3 weeks now and I do love these shoes. These are my #1, 2 and 3 goto shoes right now. So damn comfortable.

The traction is surprisingly sticky and good, keeps getting better. I'm a manic wiper though, on every dead ball no matter what the shoe so that might be a factor.

I'm definetly going to cop either the Rose City's when they release here in Europe, or make a miAdidas version. This shoe is already in my top 5 all time. Hopefully they keep it up next year with the 3.

Back
Top Bottom