The Official Adidas D Lillard 1

I went to try on a pair of 1s at Footlocker, salesman was trying to tell me that the pair I wanted were full price. Thought about copping online for $75, but I remembered what @gimmedatt had said. Went back and asked a different person, and got them for $50 after VIP discount.

I'm not sure what Adidas has that's comparible to Nike Elite, but I'll be using those Traxion socks they have at the outlets.

Underrated aren't they? 

anyone know where I can still cop a pair of Rip Citys in Size 12? And do they retail for $105 or $115?

Might have to just customize one on ADC.

Shout out to @alp for finding a pair of Statics for me in NYC
nthat.gif

For ball
Yeah definitely try to find them instore then because you’ll likely need a new set of insoles for them because your foot doesn’t sit right because of the way your heel kinda sinks into the boost. Like it’s not really level plus the cushion isn’t on par throughout the rest of the shoe, BUT I’ve heard great things when you fill it out with better insoles.

I think Nightwing talks about it a bit here:

Wore my Statics to the gym last night. Circuit training workout, some sprints, some single leg agility, etc.

Felt a bit bulky to run in. But other than that felt great. Wish they were cut a little lower, and lighter. 

Last edited:

Yeah definitely try to find them instore then because you’ll likely need a new set of insoles for them because your foot doesn’t sit right because of the way your heel kinda sinks into the boost. Like it’s not really level plus the cushion isn’t on par throughout the rest of the shoe, BUT I’ve heard great things when you fill it out with better insoles.

I think Nightwing talks about it a bit here:

After hearing NW and others complain about the cushioning setup I'm questioning should I actually get them now. I've heard about issues with the cushion setup before, also saw the NW vid before. 

I have the Static's and the Rip City's and they're almost perfect, I don't want a downgrade because of the cushioning setup on the Playoffs. 

After hearing NW and others complain about the cushioning setup I'm questioning should I actually get them now. I've heard about issues with the cushion setup before, also saw the NW vid before. 

I have the Static's and the Rip City's and they're almost perfect, I don't want a downgrade because of the cushioning setup on the Playoffs. 
The forefoot of the CLB 2015 (same cushioning set up) are pretty much dead, flat, and firm at this point. The shoe fits great, though, and the heel boost feels great.  I may try them for a workout at the gym. 

The forefoot of the CLB 2015 (same cushioning set up) are pretty much dead, flat, and firm at this point. The shoe fits great, though, and the heel boost feels great.  I may try them for a workout at the gym. 
Hmmmm like you said, I might go try them on first. 

Anyone know when the PDX Carpets are dropping? Got a birthday coupon burning a hole in my pocket.

I think I've seen early June but I could be totally wrong. If last year is any indicator, the PDX 1s dropped on 5/23 last year so my guess is sometime in the next 1-4 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom