THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
why no white/gold Vol.2?!? that would have been a good MVP shoe

man these ugly af!! what the hell... and why is it blue when he plays for the Rockets? makes no sense at all...

edit: maybe something like this but with premium materials like leather, crocskin or something.. and maybe a little more gold. wonder what gold boost would look like..

mvp.png

Last edited:
Those reds are NICE...Eastbay sale is clutch, I don't really need a 3rd pair of these shoes but for under $100 might have to pull the trigger.

it's a little too car seat & seat belt type for me... maybe in a different colour.. there is a pink one.

also waiting to see the LS lace version.

20180419003847.png

Do the Harden LS Primeknits perform as amazing as they feel when you try them on in store? The Boost in them are the first basketball shoes from adidas that actually feel like the Ultraboost. They feel low and grippy as hell like you’re almost wearing a Kobe 8. I tried on the blue pair with the translucent sole. Might cop either those or the White/Black pair.

Do the Harden LS Primeknits perform as amazing as they feel when you try them on in store? The Boost in them are the first basketball shoes from adidas that actually feel like the Ultraboost. They feel low and grippy as hell like you’re almost wearing a Kobe 8. I tried on the blue pair with the translucent sole. Might cop either those or the White/Black pair.

I’ll tell you what the designer told me - they aren’t meant for basketball, but you can play in them if you want. There is no lateral support or structure at all.

I’ll tell you what the designer told me - they aren’t meant for basketball, but you can play in them if you want. There is no lateral support or structure at all.

They feel straight up amazing on feet and I’ve played with and against several players that have worn them and loved them. The Kobe 360’s are what I’ve been wearing and the Harden LS PK’s feel like they have much more support than them. I legit feel like I’m wearing a damn soccer shoe with the 360’s. It’s kind of an unstable feeling even though they’re comfortable.

yes, LS lacks lateral support, i don't play point guard so i don't have the ability to move quick, and yet i still feel that it lack lateral support...hooped in it once, going straight to my casual rotation for work along with other boost shoes.

yes, LS lacks lateral support, i don't play point guard so i don't have the ability to move quick, and yet i still feel that it lack lateral support...hooped in it once, going straight to my casual rotation for work along with other boost shoes.

What happened that was so bad about them when you played? And what height/weight are you?

What happened that was so bad about them when you played? And what height/weight are you?
Why are u looking for confirmation that a lifestyle shoe does not perform well as a basketball shoe ?

Have some ppl played in them? Yes
Is it built to play basketball in them? No
Can you play ball in them if you choose? Yes
Is it recommended to play ball in a Lifestyle shoe? No

Pretty simple really.

Why are u looking for confirmation that a lifestyle shoe does not perform well as a basketball shoe ?

Have some ppl played in them? Yes
Is it built to play basketball in them? No
Can you play ball in them if you choose? Yes

Pretty simple really.

I’ve heard really good things about them from people that I personally know that have played in them. And even the reviews have been good. Plus they felt amazing on foot in the store.

I was just wondering what issues exactly happened that turned him off to never wanna wear them again...why is this a problem in this thread dedicated to Harden’s shoes :lol:

I’ve heard really good things about them from people that I personally know that have played in them. And even the reviews have been good. Plus they felt amazing on foot in the store.

I was just wondering what issues exactly happened that turned him off to never wanna wear them again...why is this a problem in this thread dedicated to Harden’s shoes :lol:

the issue is yes they feel good on foot, but there's no support so as with any lifestyle shoe you play at your own risk, then again there are people that play in crocs, cowboy boots and timbs so do what you want

the issue is yes they feel good on foot, but there's no support so as with any lifestyle shoe you play at your own risk, then again there are people that play in crocs, cowboy boots and timbs so do what you want

Have you personally played in them?

Back
Top Bottom