THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Roughly eight months is a short life cycle for the 2s. Looking forward to getting more pics and detailed information on the 3s. In the meantime, I'll enjoy the sales on the 2s to grab some great hoop shoes on discount.

Been sitting on a 20% ADC discount code and decided to use it to buy another pair of the miadidas Vol 2s. Unfortunately adc is blocking discount codes on them. I used a similar code to when I ordered a miadidas pair a couple of months ago. Anyone know what is going on?

looks are subjective but to me they just look too generic, they don't look like a signature shoe to me

again, maybe it's just me?
Dang bro I always thought harden had one of the most interesting and non generic shoes. Especially these 2s I’ve never seen any shoe that’s built and looks the same way as the harden. Only shoe I can think of is the upcoming kd 11s lol.

P PiotrJCasper and everybody else that wanted the Hardens on sale eastbay has them for 90 dollars right now. Don't know how long the sale will last but that's a nice deal.
Thanks for the heads up. Seriously tempted to get another pair off Eastbay for $90. Too bad ADC doesn't price match...

:ohwell:Just went on eastbay, the Vol 2 are $119 and up. I think I missed out on the sale
They were always 119 or 129 but when you added them to the cart they were 90 but they are just 115-129 now even when you add them to the cart.

Damn missed it. Would of ordered the blue ones asap haha. Just gonna wait until the Blue ones drop from $130->$120.

Thanks for the heads up tho
The blue ones are still 107 or so before adding taxes after using the coupon for 17% off

i'm gonna snag some of these. first pairs of the 2's. would I go with an 11 if i went 10.5 in the vol 1? that's kinda what i been seeing from posts.

I was going to order another pair of miadidas Vol 2s if I could get a discount, but getting another GR pair for $90 was too tempting pass up. Just put an Eastbay order in. I'll consider revisiting miadidas over the summer or just wait for the Vol 3s...

B0DA6F5C-B1FE-4658-9ABD-A05C76D215A9.png

3B5DFD7B-161A-4B6F-AB86-FED3F8576236.png

Back
Top Bottom