THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I mean I've played in running shoes before when I went to the gym to lift and ended up getting sucked into a game. I survived and I'm sure you probably would too, but I wouldn't buy them with the sole purpose of playing in them often.

Have any of you found the box of your vol. 1's to be too small? I copped the below zeros from a store that seems legit, but the shoe box, despite having the correct label on it, doesn't fit the shoes properly. The wide base in the forefoot sticks out a little bit over the top of the box, so the lid can't close properly.

How about this box label?

I can already see it's different from the couple labels that were posted in this thread, but these were ordered from a European store and I don't know if/how their labels might differ.

How about this box label?

View media item 2487510

I can already see it's different from the couple labels that were posted in this thread, but these were ordered from a European store and I don't know if/how their labels might differ.

European stores show six sizes on the box label as well as an EAN code. The same goes for Canadian boxes as well.

The price is 199, what is the story behind these available only on this one website. I understand he didn't win mvp, i looked around and they are not on ADC or anywhere else but the one site.
wow they bumped it up to 199?! i guess i was lucky to cop at 139. this is such an odd release. no info on the shoes anywhere besides some kixify and ebay listings.

Got my LS today, looks good. Will wear them along with my ultra boost as casual shoes. Also saw the harden Yacht Party in store today, just show up for some reason
which store?

Have any of you found the box of your vol. 1's to be too small? I copped the below zeros from a store that seems legit, but the shoe box, despite having the correct label on it, doesn't fit the shoes properly. The wide base in the forefoot sticks out a little bit over the top of the box, so the lid can't close properly.
maybe because the boxes are all the same size but you wear a size 13?  just wondering.

i asked RevUpSports why they upped the price on the harden vol 1 notMVP colorway, and they said that by raising the price, it would discourage the resellers and allows the end wearer to have a chance to purchase the shoe.  and because they were made in a limited amount and that adidas will not be making anymore of them.

i asked RevUpSports why they upped the price on the harden vol 1 notMVP colorway, and they said that by raising the price, it would discourage the resellers and allows the end wearer to have a chance to purchase the shoe.  and because they were made in a limited amount and that adidas will not be making anymore of them.

the logic of cutting out the middle man is just an excuse for being overly greedy...I wouldn't support them

Prevent reseller by become reseller themself lol.

View media item 2488906Just got them in at work!
View media item 2488907Thx to you guys I was able to cop as soon as I saw the link posted on here, kept the shoe in my cart for a day and had to think about it, next morning received an email from them as a reminder about the item in my cart and an extra 10% off code, so pulled the trigger, then saw the price jumped from 139 to 149 and I thought I scored! Now I really think I scored since its 199 :smile:

View media item 2488906Just got them in at work!
View media item 2488907Thx to you guys I was able to cop as soon as I saw the link posted on here, kept the shoe in my cart for a day and had to think about it, next morning received an email from them as a reminder about the item in my cart and an extra 10% off code, so pulled the trigger, then saw the price jumped from 139 to 149 and I thought I scored! Now I really think I scored since its 199 :smile:

Happy that you were able to get them

Got my Red Rockets in and they are very nice in person. Traction on the red transparent sole is very good. Not sure I'm going to keep them though. I already have the Homes and Pioneers and not sure I need another colorway. Might send them back to ADC and get some CE 2017s instead.

To the dudes who ball in these, what laces do you use? I had these come undone twice in my game last night.
harden swapped them out for flat laces, i recommended that to a friend who also hoops in hardens and he said it's a lot better, and a lot less painful to lace them up also!

Back
Top Bottom