THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tried my hand at some Pioneer 2s
harden2.jpg

harden2-1.jpg

harden2-2.jpg

Guess the black toes, blue toes, nor pink toes are coming out today like some reported. :smh:

http://www.prodirectbasketball.com/lists/basketball-shoes.aspx

they are out, but you'll have to order them from this website in UK

I’ll wait for them to show up on adc or I’ll pass if they never show up there....

Damn was really hoping for a pair of these. But if these don't come out here I'll just put it towards a pair of BYWs.

i've ordered from pro direct the first time for the black toes, they are already here but i put the billing zip and work address, so i had to chase it down to get it reship to my work address since it is already here at the billing zip.

my second order from pro direct already arrived perfectly, two pairs of soccer goalkeeper gloves. apparently they sell supplies of other sports as well.

if pink toe and blue toe doesn't show up on ADC in the states, i guess we'll just have to get them from euro sites.

Good to know. Thanks for the heads up. Not excited about ordering from euro sites and paying the extra shipping, but might end up doing that for the blue or pink toes if we never get them.

Still not sure what to make of the colorblocking on the Vol 2s that adidas put out this week. That side panel with the Miami Vice colors and pattern is not doing it for me.

The vol:1’s were outstanding on the court... The cushion is perfect and the traction was too. The only problem I had with them was the break-in period on the toe box, but once they’re broken in, they’re perfect. Probably my favorite hooping shoe, and I’ve hooped almost all of the current models out. I’m definitely getting the Vol:2’s.

The vol:1’s were outstanding on the court... The cushion is perfect and the traction was too. The only problem I had with them was the break-in period on the toe box, but once they’re broken in, they’re perfect. Probably my favorite hooping shoe, and I’ve hooped almost all of the current models out. I’m definitely getting the Vol:2’s.

no problem with laces coming loose?

Man the laces we're so trash on this shoe. Everything else this was nice.

i agree, and i love this shoe, two of my buddies hated it too since they couldn't keep them laced and tied. i think the only thing that might help solve the problem is do a lace swap to the flat laces or get a later colorway that comes with flat laces.

Back
Top Bottom