THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Still no date yet. Stock photos are out though
20180310233051.jpg

20180310233046.jpg

I dont think the Miadidas option release on ADC US. I believe you have to get to the adidas website for anonther country. But I forgot what country it was. I seen it on IG a couple days ago.

They were live yesterday on US website and apps. I had 3 pair in my cart and was waiting to order this weekend. Hopefully adidas makes theM available again...

“Upgrade over the 1’s” is the type of thing I need to hear. 1’s were a great on court shoe for me. Wide forefoot base. Boost. Traction did suck at first. I’ll keep it posted when my current on court rotation wears out

“Upgrade over the 1’s” is the type of thing I need to hear. 1’s were a great on court shoe for me. Wide forefoot base. Boost. Traction did suck at first. I’ll keep it posted when my current on court rotation wears out

1's are great, just don't like the slight heel slippage.

Tried them on for the first time, they're super nice, still can't get over how exaggerated the back traction piece looks like tbh, but other than that they're great.

need those asu and miami pairs on discount
I mean you can get them with 15% off now since they don't have the exclusion on them.

I think they should do like nike and put the logos on them because everybody isnt going to know what schools all of them are. That and I made a similar pair to the MIA and ASU pair on Mi Adidas so have a little difference to them.

damn, didn't realize the collegiate colorways dropped on ADC already but don't know if I should buy from there anymore since they screwed me over on the IBAS...

I picked up a pair of the Harden LS for $139 at FTL over the weekend. Damn, these things are comfortable! I prefer these over the 2s as I haven't seen a colorway that I like yet. I always wanted the LS and had a $20 VIP that was about to expire.

I find it really funny how some shoe companies can make a shoe identical to another company "Adidas."
Skechers copied Adidas before... Now look at Curry's new Curry 5 shoes and tell me what you think.

Back
Top Bottom