THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Harden 3 Iron Man-2.jpg
Harden 3 Iron Man-7.jpg
Harden 3 Iron Man-8.jpg

Copped at my local Champs Store....

Harden 3 Iron Man-2.jpg
Harden 3 Iron Man-7.jpg
Harden 3 Iron Man-8.jpg

Copped at my local Champs Store....
I really hate you... might have to grab a pair now.

It's so hard for me to justify Hardens because I only wear them for ball and I already have Cosmos and Supernovas and once bball season ended in March, they've been hardly touched. Iron Mans would go untouched too, hmm...

Don’t have any of his shoes so don’t know how often the kicks he wears on court release....any chance that salmon/solar lookin’ pair release?? Definitely caught my eye and would be my first pair if they did

Welp the outlets by me are always wack and still probably have these

adidas%20Harden%20Vol.%201%20White%20Red%20Shoes_3.jpg

:rolleyes

Outlets don't carry very many basketball shoe options in general from my experience.

You got Harden, Dame, D-Rose, Marquee Boost, Next Level, BYW, etc. and all these pairs seem to ghost outlets for some apparent reason.

Me and my boy both ordered from Adidas at 9am Friday and he got his in today and mine is still in Virginia lmao. Half a size difference too in shoe size rip me

It’s definitely not a hard foamposite other wise I couldn’t do it. Id def say closer to a fluffy vinyl and still bends w my foot

I went a half size up on the Ironmans. I tried on my regular size and there was way to much pressure on top of my toes from the upper..l I don’t see it loosening much. My mesh pairs are all true to size.

I went a half size up on the Ironmans. I tried on my regular size and there was way to much pressure on top of my toes from the upper..l I don’t see it loosening much. My mesh pairs are all true to size.
Damn no 12.5

Outlets don't carry very many basketball shoe options in general from my experience.

You got Harden, Dame, D-Rose, Marquee Boost, Next Level, BYW, etc. and all these pairs seem to ghost outlets for some apparent reason.

You’re right, they really don’t carry basketball shoes like that. Some Adidas outlet stores I go into have no basketball shoes. :smh:

Just got back from the theaters. Saw the 9 am showing of EndGame. Got home and went on Finishline and grabbed the Starks for $135 shipped! Thanks to @IG-88 for the code to get the price down. Just hoping my TTS works on these. duke40 duke40 Did you go TTS? I know you like a little wiggle room in your shoes. Just don't want my toes to be locked in a vice due to the upper on these as FNL doesn't have an 11.5 online. Thanks for the help. I can't wait to get these in!

Back
Top Bottom