THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man, I knew I wasn't trippin. It seriously made me triple check the size on the inside of each shoe from DSG because there was no way they were both 11.5s just going off of feel. I'm talking to the point where I wanted to call Adidas customer service and explain I ordered a pair from DSG and I think there's some manufacturing mistake. I can't believe a company as big as Adidas can have such inconsistency with the same size of a shoe in reality being different from another identical size of the same shoe within the same brand.

And to top it all off, my pair from NiceKicks came in that I ordered my TTS 12 in and that fits just as snug as the 11.5 I have from Adidas (not the DSG pair) so I am probably going to return the Adidas pair since I got the NK ones for $98.

My head wants to explode typing this but I guess it's worth buying 3 pairs to find the perfect fit (sarcasm) :smh:
That's crazy. Was length same too?

My IBAS Hardens handle dust excellently. No problem whatsoever, just an occasional wipe. My CEs on the other hand could not handle dust at all and were nearly impossible to wipe all the way off.

I play in the dustiest gym on earth.  From experience i believe the pattern at the ball of the foot of these hardens is too shallow with not enough sharpness.

The rubber was also a bit too hard.

Had it been softer and more defined like the curry 2, they would have been copped.

For where harden plays,  Im sure these are glue.

Weartesters also showed a Chinese company doing a deconstruction and even cutting out the first hole on the medial side to relieve that top of toe pressure... that pain almost put me off to this shoe entirely, but they just look too damn good.  
Yep there's a few reviewers that have mentioned this pain spot (off the top of my head, Foamer and Hoop & Life).

No worries guys, just break off a piece of your sneaker to get the fit right.... Great job Adidas!!

No worries guys, just break off a piece of your sneaker to get the fit right.... Great job Adidas!!

can't tell if you're being sarcastic but this is NOT okay in my opinion.

Demand quality for your money.
Bad job Adidas.

Last edited:

Yep there's a few reviewers that have mentioned this pain spot (off the top of my head, Foamer and Hoop & Life).

Quite sure that will eventually cause a bigger tear in the future. I'm lucky that I no longer have that problem once I switched to flat laces (though there is minimal pinching due to plastic backing which eventually disappear once you play).

Last edited:
can't tell if you're being sarcastic but this is NOT okay in my opinion.

Demand quality for your money.
Bad job Adidas.
Yes, confirm being sarcastic. I think this is pretty ridiculous for a signature sneaker that costs $160.

Good point... nw and sole bros look like smaller guards whereas most of the others are bigger guards or just bigs. Reviews FYI:

this guy needs to invest in some mic, talking in that room and the sounds like he is talking through one of those made up phones when you were a kid when you would connect two dixie cups with a thread

Anyone get the Christmas colorway that dropped today? Things are nice, but after a few games they will be dirty. 

Anyone get the Christmas colorway that dropped today? Things are nice, but after a few games they will be dirty. 

The toe and outsole is pretty easy to clean on my Pioneers. As for the primeknit upper, the toe area is the ones that got dirty the most on my white D Lillard 2 PK so I don't think that would be too much of a problem. But I mean, it is white so for sure it's going to get dirty. But I think having that leather toe cap helps a lot.

It's really dumb that I can't get this in Adidasca

Last edited:
The toe and outsole is pretty easy to clean on my Pioneers. As for the primeknit upper, the toe area is the ones that got dirty the most on my white D Lillard 2 PK so I don't think that would be too much of a problem. But I mean, it is white so for sure it's going to get dirty. But I think having that leather toe cap helps a lot.

It's really dumb that I can't get this in Adidasca
Yeah I got the d lillard 2 pk last week and they look months old already because of the toe part dirtying so much. It's good the toe cap will help a lot though - would probably use these for casual wear mostly until I use them for on court. 

Not surprised to hear these have heel slippage, those low cut boost models tend to be bottom loaded and have less flex in the forefoot which adds to the problem.

Last edited:
Thought these were fire as soon as I saw them on IG, had to cop today 
smokin.gif

Tried these on tonight. Toe box is really big. I went half size. I didn't feel like my heel was locked in. Overall they're really comfortable.

Thought these were fire as soon as I saw them on IG, had to cop today 
smokin.gif
Damn those are clean. I'm trying to hold out for the Cargos and Gila Monsters, but any deep discounts between now and then (whenever "then" is) will probably get me sidetracked

So clean. The $160 does bug me a bit. From what I've heard, (I haven't seen the primeknit in person) it hasn't warranted enough for a $20 price increase. 

If these hit MIadidas they'll probably stretch to $180, maybe a bit more I'm guessing.

** The only reason I picked them up so quick was because I got hooked up by a friend

30% off lol

Back
Top Bottom