THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
58ae16fc1946216ddb6e154ddef85a22.jpeg

1704343508037.png

1704345144087.jpg
When I saw these initially, they seemed more like an AE 2 than a Harden shoe.
  1. Same bootie as AE 1
  2. Same faux carbon fiber print on the heel cup as AE 1
  3. Similar traction as AE 1 (grooves are the same width apart)
  4. No visible Harden logos

Picked up some Harden Vol. 2 MVPs locally. Wish I never got rid of my Concrete CW but happy to have this particular shoe back in the rotation.

Picked up some Harden Vol. 2 MVPs locally. Wish I never got rid of my Concrete CW but happy to have this particular shoe back in the rotation.
Still got my Imma Be a Star colorway Vol 1 and Vol 2 on ice….I wish I would’ve bought more of both. I feel the Vol 8 will feel like the early Hardens

There's been a lot of red 7's on eBay for the past few days which means they were on sale somewhere.

ESPN broadcast cut to harden shoes (8’s) and how he gave out pairs to the whole organization, and how they’re supposed to be coming out tomorrow. Could be speculation.

Same thing they did with the pink 7 last year - dropped early and pulled the link when we started ordering.

IMG_0660.jpeg
IMG_0661.jpeg

IMG_0664.jpeg
IMG_0663.jpeg

Basic box for those who care. Tighter fit and more supportive. Boost in heel and looks like boost in forefoot from looking through traction pods and under insole. Can’t speak on traction or proper feel of cushion as I won’t be able to get on court til next week but out of the box forefoot feels beefed up just a tad.

Back
Top Bottom