THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
think the BHM will sit till next week?

Have 20% Adidas coupon that I want to use on the BHM + Disruptor coming out

Thanks for the link on the Arthur Ashe's, used the Adidas email sign up for 15% off total came up to $126 with tax and free 2 day shipping. Can't be mad with that price for a new release. Might have to get pioneers to beat up depending how much I like these to play in

Last edited:
Anywhere I can buy the Imma be a star Colorway? Found some on Amazon but seller just started. eBay doesn't have size 9.5 so far :frown:

Thanks for the link on the Arthur Ashe's, used the Adidas email sign up for 15% off total came up to $126 with tax and free 2 day shipping. Can't be mad with that price for a new release. Might have to get pioneers to beat up depending how much I like these to play in

About to do the same, was going to wait for next week, but these look harder

I picked up a pair of the BHM Hardens this morning @ ADC, bc I love that colorway and have a pair of IBAS. 

I don't think they're going to sell out any time soon, though.

I picked up a pair of the BHM Hardens this morning @ ADC, bc I love that colorway and have a pair of IBAS. 

I don't think they're going to sell out any time soon, though.

yeah i have it in my cart but im thinking of waiting

Couldnt find any footstores releasing them in my area (Florida) so I scooped them just in case. Used a 15 off as well came out to 127...

yeah cus i have pioneers and iwant a black toe so bad.

but i just hope the material on the toe isnt bad on the disrupters

just copped for $119 couldnt resist, although after this im done with white toe

Back
Top Bottom