THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've been trying to break these in casually and at the gym to get rid of the popping, to no avail. It has diminished slightly tho. I'll have time to actually ball in them next week and test out the traction.

Yours pop to? I hope that goes away. I can feel it every time I walk in them.

Which pairs do you guys have that pops? I only have the Pioneers and have my laces replaced with flat laces and I do not hear any popping so that may be the reason for me. Now I'm curious about the popping you guys are talking about. Would be interested in seeing it on video.

Which pairs do you guys have that pops? I only have the Pioneers and have my laces replaced with flat laces and I do not hear any popping so that may be the reason for me. Now I'm curious about the popping you guys are talking about. Would be interested in seeing it on video.
13 below for me

So I felt I had to chime in for those wondering about Boost...

When it is implemented right and not faulty, it is amazing. Better than any other cushioning. However, I've had inconsistent experiences with Boost (particularly the Rose 6).

Some of you have already seen me talk about this, but I've been through 5 pairs of Rose 6 shoes for different reasons (sole split, sizing issues, hard Boost, etc). The only pair I had with Boost that was as described by everyone was the Primeknir color way. Unfortunately had to return those because they were too small after one night of play...

I had to return 2 pairs of Rose 6s for hard Boost (that actually left me sore the next day rock hard). My current pair started off great, but after a month of play, the Boost got firm and compact and can no longer be worn for hooping in.

I tried on these Hardens and the Boost felt great. Low-profile but bouncy. I could definitely feel potential heel lockdown problems so I passed, but the Boost was bouncier than I expected (especially describing them as being so firm).

Boost has had a record of being inconsistent. More so than not, ppl are lucky and get "good Boost". In my experience, I would always try on at least 2 pairs to be sure nothing is off. You should always be able to feel Boost from try on, bounce around in them and make sure you feel feedback and impact protection. They may be low profile, so that's your judgement as to whether that'll work, but if you can at least feel SOME bounce and impact protection I would say it passes.

Long story short, DO NOT COP unless you've worn them in store first. If you're ordering online, and they come in and aren't responsive, don't waste time holding them and either exchange or just get the refund for them...

Last edited:
Any updates on the release dates for upcoming colorways? I've been searching everywhere [emoji]128064[/emoji]

does anyone wear these with flat laces? i notices harden's actually wears them with flat laces... is it any better?

does anyone wear these with flat laces? i notices harden's actually wears them with flat laces... is it any better?

I wear them with flat laces. Much better because it doesn't add to the bulk of the plastic backing in lace holes that hit your toes when you walk.

I actually haven't seen any of the latest Harden games but the ones I've seen before, he's been using the default laces. Could you upload a pic of him wearing flat laces? I wasn't aware he also changed the laces.

does anyone wear these with flat laces? i notices harden's actually wears them

I wear them with flat laces. Much better because it doesn't add to the bulk of the plastic backing in lace holes that hit your toes when you walk.

I actually haven't seen any of the latest Harden games but the ones I've seen before, he's been using the default laces. Could you upload a pic of him wearing flat laces? I wasn't aware he also changed the laces.

View media item 2276752
View media item 2276753
View media item 2276754

does anyone wear these with flat laces? i notices harden's actually wears them
Thanks man. Those are the laces that should have definitely came with the Hardens. Even the pro player hated the stock laces.

Harden confirmed he reads NT
roll.gif

Anyone with knee tendonitis/old injuries playing in these a lot? How're the old joints liking these shoes?

My time in the D Rose 7 left me with better knees than i had before i started playing basketball again lol. Not sure how this is possible but my knees currently feel the best they have in all of 2016 and ive increased my playing time by at least 2-3 times.

Ordered the Imma Be A Star colorway off footlocker last night for retail 

Excited for them 
nerd.gif

Any stores on online sites have 11.5 in the imma be a star colorway for around $200 or less.

According to footlocker US, they have the hardens in white/cardboard releasing on the 7th Jan which will be the home colourway. Not sure how red is cardboard coloured. But they also have one slated to come out on the 23rd in white/black. Anyone know which colourway this will be?

If you have average/narrow feet and want that 1:1 glove-like fit, half size down. Otherwise TTS is fine IMO.

is white/black the ones with gold on them?

View media item 2280320

I think it's these.... I pray it's these [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

View media item 2280320

I think it's these.... I pray it's these [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

These are nice but come on, where's the Gila monsters?! [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom