THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Since the launch I've always planned on getting the Pioneers, Cargos, and Gila Monsters. It would make zero sense that they wouldn't give the GM a general release, especially given the promotion of them from the beginning.

I got the Cargos today, they look great in-hand. The suede isn't as nice and plush as the leather toe-caps, but at least it's real (I think). The EM upper looks great in this CW, like a digi-camo. Also, the three stripes on the heel are 3M which is a nice touch.

Last edited:
nope, not yet....footlocker says they would ship within two weeks of the back ordered date...so i've only waited about a week...sigh

My order got cancelled feom FTL...I then ordered from Renarts on Saturday and I received them today. I thought you ordered them from Renarts as well

Cargos releasing in Canada tomorrow at foot locker - at $200 CAD. Ordered from PYS and came out to 200 CAD (including conversion + taxes + shipping) exactly on my CC - In case anyone in Canada wants to save a few extra dollars from taxes
happy.gif

HAHA I take it you copped full price? I still see these in stores down here, If my size is available with this deal I'm in
yea, unfortunately i have no way of knowing which ones will sell out and which ones will sit, so as soon as a colorway is dropped, i have to get on it :frown:

I haven't seen the IBAS in person but the Cargo is actual suede so I'm assuming they're the same. It's not elastic.

Back
Top Bottom