THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man do these ever go on sale? Haven't seen one since the release. Those Red Glares might be a pair I'd buy retail though, they look dope af

Went TTS on my Hardens...more roomier in the toe box area than what I'm used to. Stuff some cotton balls in there this morning before I played ball 

nthat.gif

If these had the CLB's traction they'd be one of the GOAT low tops...so close!

Went TTS on my Hardens...more roomier in the toe box area than what I'm used to. Stuff some cotton balls in there this morning before I played ball 

nthat.gif

If these had the CLB's traction they'd be one of the GOAT low tops...so close!
Which colorway did you get?

How about...RELEASE THE DAMN GILA MONSTERS!

Good lord...white/white, black/black, black/white, grey grey grey, red/white red/orange, PURPLE/orange?

Still want another pair of Hardens. Can't decide if I wanna find a pair of BHM for retail or Homes with a discount.

Last edited:
Please please please adidas release this shoe!!! This shoe uncaged would be epic! Would gladly sacrifice the gila monster colorway in favor of getting these on the market. Make it happen Adidas
Really? These are hideous in my opinion, but I will wait to see official pics from Adidas before any real judgement. I love me some Hardens.

Really? These are hideous in my opinion, but I will wait to see official pics from Adidas before any real judgement. I love me some Hardens.

I like simplicity and I feel the uncaged will be much more comfortable. It seems most ppl go for fashion over function nowadays and I dont. I really dont care if or how ppl are wearing shoes casually. To me the boost uncaged will be yhe perfect performer with a slightly more plush ride but now as soft as my CE

I like simplicity and I feel the uncaged will be much more comfortable. It seems most ppl go for fashion over function nowadays and I dont. I really dont care if or how ppl are wearing shoes casually. To me the boost uncaged will be yhe perfect performer with a slightly more plush ride but now as soft as my CE
That makes sense, and I do like how they made the bottom of  the shoe. Which CE's are you wearing? I recently purchased the CE PK low in all white but have yet to wear them. It's hard to bring myself to wear a brand new all white shoe on court. Haha.

That makes sense, and I do like how they made the bottom of  the shoe. Which CE's are you wearing? I recently purchased the CE PK low in all white but have yet to wear them. It's hard to bring myself to wear a brand new all white shoe on court. Haha.

Hahaha, i completely understand that and I have the same CE PK lows but I also have yet to wear them. I love this harden shoe and for me personally I only ball in the non leather toe cap versions because my pioneers hurt my feet ( leather cap pinch) now maybe it's the laces or something else but I only wear those casually now. My distributor pair are great to hoop in so if I can get that toe cap with uncaged boost I am all in. I do like the gila monsters but I would not be to salty if they didnt drop because I still have the IBAS,pioneer and cargos to wear casually. So my reply to your first post was purly IMO.

I think harden and Adidas hit it out of the park with his first sig .

Yea would be interesting. I went with CLBs over Hardens because the boost was too caged in Vol 1. Gonna have to check out the 1.5s/elites

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom