THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_20171010_120156.jpg
hope these get released
Man, I really like this pair!!

Cargos and Red Glares have been at outlets since June-ish.

But Pioneers and red/white homes are new. Wish I was still in LA :frown:

Played in my pair for the first time last night and man I was sliding all over the place and the leather toe cap kept digging into my toe like most people experienced. :angry:

I experienced this the first time I wore my "Home" and "Pioneer" colorways as well, but if you can get passed that painful break-in period you will be money after that. I felt that the digging in the toe area disappeared once fully broken in and the traction seemed to improve once broken in as well. Funny thing is the digging/toe discomfort only happened with my pairs that had leather toecaps. My "Disruptor" pair caused me no pain at all. But of course, some people don't have the time and/or patience to break-in a shoe and just want to throw something on and go, so I understand people giving up on the Harden too early.

I experienced this the first time I wore my "Home" and "Pioneer" colorways as well, but if you can get passed that painful break-in period you will be money after that. I felt that the digging in the toe area disappeared once fully broken in and the traction seemed to improve once broken in as well. Funny thing is the digging/toe discomfort only happened with my pairs that had leather toecaps. My "Disruptor" pair caused me no pain at all. But of course, some people don't have the time and/or patience to break-in a shoe and just want to throw something on and go, so I understand people giving up on the Harden too early.

The issues I have with mine are the laces become undone and the laces seem to keep needing tightening. That and hell slippage.

Any heel slip on yours?

On each pair I have I had a tiny bit of heel slip/movement the first day or two while they were breaking in. After that I have had no problem. All 3 pairs I went 1/2 size down for fit. Did you go 1/2 size down? Are you using stock insoles? I know guys who have issues in some lows when using orthotics or aftermarket insoles that raise the heel.

The issues I have with mine are the laces become undone and the laces seem to keep needing tightening. That and hell slippage.

Yeah, same here with those thin rope laces on the Hardens. To fix that I double knot my laces and as far as the heel slip, I only experienced slippage when I went TTS on these. That's why I went a half-size down on the Harden Vol. 1 and Dame 3 and that eliminated the heel slip issue for me on both.

On each pair I have I had a tiny bit of heel slip/movement the first day or two while they were breaking in. After that I have had no problem. All 3 pairs I went 1/2 size down for fit. Did you go 1/2 size down? Are you using stock insoles? I know guys who have issues in some lows when using orthotics or aftermarket insoles that raise the heel.

Using stock insoles and sized 1/2 size down like on the Lillards. The heel slip isn't as bad as the CLB 16 but I notice it, I'm never "Locked in".

Yeah, same here with those thin rope laces on the Hardens. To fix that I double knot my laces and as far as the heel slip, I only experienced slippage when I went TTS on these. That's why I went a half-size down on the Harden Vol. 1 and Dame 3 and that eliminated the heel slip issue for me on both.

I 1/2 sized down, I'll definitely try double knotting.

Using stock insoles and sized 1/2 size down like on the Lillards. The heel slip isn't as bad as the CLB 16 but I notice it, I'm never "Locked in".

I 1/2 sized down, I'll definitely try double knotting.

I would definitely try double knotting. The shoes loosen up on me and get some heel slip if I single knot for just shooting around.

Well I got my Harden's in today and they're a lil disappointing since the lockdown isn't really that good, I liked the court feel though, felt great, lockdown is kinda a deal breaker though ugh.

Well I got my Harden's in today and they're a lil disappointing since the lockdown isn't really that good, I liked the court feel though, felt great, lockdown is kinda a deal breaker though ugh.

Lockdown on my pairs all got better with break in. Did you go 1/2 size down? What kind of socks are you wearing? I did try them on one time with really thin running socks and felt some heel slip.

Where did you get them from? If you got them from adidas you get 30 days to try them out.

Last edited:
I seen one source say the Party Life LS drop tomorrow. Can anyone confirm?

What's the color scheme for Party Life? I've only seen 4 CWs

Night Life - Black, glow in the dark ice sole
Sweet Life - Pink, white sole
LA Life - Triple white
Fast Life - Red / Black Boost / Glow in the dark gum sole

Lockdown on my pairs all got better with break in. Did you go 1/2 size down? What kind of socks are you wearing? I did try them on one time with really thin running socks and felt some heel slip.

Where did you get them from? If you got them from adidas you get 30 days to try them out.
Got them off eBay, I'm planning on another play today or tomorrow, the lacing is weird on these but not gonna give up on them yet. I went with a half size down, it feels snug though which is weird but I think it could be fixable.

What's the color scheme for Party Life? I've only seen 4 CWs

Night Life - Black, glow in the dark ice sole
Sweet Life - Pink, white sole
LA Life - Triple white
Fast Life - Red / Black Boost / Glow in the dark gum sole
Pretty sure he meant the fast life colorway since those are releasing today and his post was yesterday. A multicolor party life colorway would be cool tho

Back
Top Bottom