THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For the flash sale, how much are they in American dollars?
The prices are about 105-110 shipped. It's not that much savings (5-7 dollars) over getting them from Eastbay/Footlocker with a 20% discount tbh but thanks to dude who posted though.

The prices are about 105-110 shipped. It's not that much savings (5-7 dollars) over getting them from Eastbay/Footlocker with a 20% discount tbh but thanks to dude who posted though.

It's comes out to $125 or so shipped for me.

Shoes are also sold out in many places so much respect to the poster who posted the shoes!

It's comes out to $125 or so shipped for me.

Shoes are also sold out in many places so much respect to the poster who posted the shoes!
I don't know how but after they added the shipping it came out to £74 which isn't 125 in American dollars. It's like 105 or so.

Also you're talking about one CW I'm talking about the Harden 2's in general.

I don't know how but after they added the shipping it came out to £74 which isn't 125 in American dollars. It's like 105 or so.

Also you're talking about one CW I'm talking about the Harden 2's in general.

I'm talking about the IBAS Vol 2's that we're posted. They're 75 for me plus shipping. Shipping was 16 I believe. That's not in America dollars.

If I'm wrong let me know.

there's also a VAT charge when you order from europe/england, it comes out to 125~ USD

strictly for IBAS colorway.

I'm talking about the IBAS Vol 2's that we're posted. They're 75 for me plus shipping. Shipping was 16 I believe. That's not in America dollars.

If I'm wrong let me know.
You are wrong and I've been letting you know lol. The sneakers aren't 75 after you take the vat off. They are about 75 with the shipping added. Don't believe me goto the site and notice the vat is taken off for orders to the US.

there's also a VAT charge when you order from europe/england, it comes out to 125~ USD

strictly for IBAS colorway.
There isn't a vat charge if you don't live in the EU. I've ordered many times from overseas and have never had vat added on.

You are wrong and I've been letting you know lol. The sneakers aren't 75 after you take the vat off. They are about 75 with the shipping added. Don't believe me goto the site and notice the vat is taken off for orders to the US.

There isn't a vat charge if you don't live in the EU. I've ordered many times from overseas and have never had vat added on.

I'm not sure what you see but when I go to the site the shoes are 75 before shipping and 15.95 for shipping in EU currency.

How that equals $75 is puzzling to me.

I'm not sure what you see but when I go to the site the shoes are 75 before shipping and 15.95 for shipping in EU currency.

How that equals $75 is puzzling to me.

Edit: You are right on the ibas cw. If you do the red color it has the extra discount I was talking about the ibas cw doesn't have the same discount. I'll take the L because y'all have mentioned the ibas cw but I was speaking more the cw in general. Hope that clears it up. Also you can change the currency to USD and see what I'm talking about with the red cw

Last edited:
Edit: You are right on the ibas cw. If you do the red color it has the extra discount I was talking about the ibas cw doesn't have the same discount. I'll take the L because y'all have mentioned the ibas cw but I was speaking more the cw in general. Hope that clears it up. Also you can change the currency to USD and see what I'm talking about with the red cw

I don't want to be right, I want them for $75 shipped! :rofl:

oh crap! then i need to look at my receipt again, thx for the info!!!!

man the price dropped even further on the 2 pairs i copped. took like a £20 L. not to mention the extra customs i have to pay. SMH.

Update:

So I’ve been wearing these a lot lately...league games, pick up, shooting around and I gotta say that they’re a really fun shoe to play in. Great fit and cushioning, and the traction is good enough for me...and I occasionally on one of the dustiest courts known to man. I mean look at these dust bunnies!
BAC390B4-98E9-48B6-A1B2-144426CEC714.jpeg

6C017587-185D-41F7-9749-CF37DFE6236A.jpeg

This is how much dust the shoe picked up after me wiping maybe 10-15 minutes ago
A9518AA5-4107-4913-9400-6C45A9F01B0A.jpeg

Even with all this dust present, I wasn’t sliding around or anything crazy like that. The grip just didn’t bite as hard as it did when they were dust free...but I think that’s the same for all shoes pretty much except for those with insane next level traction. Maybe it's just my playing style, since I don't really do a lot of hard cuts anymore but traction wasn't an issue. I have had a tiny bit of a heel slip for the first couple of weeks but I swapped out the thin insole with a thicker one from a pair of Nike basketball shoes and that really did the trick and resolved that issue

Last edited:
For anyone wondering, those huge clumps of dust are falling from these openings in the ceiling. There's about 8-10 of these things in total...really unfortunate because the floor is pretty nice otherwise.
F635584C-4094-4A56-9397-6DA7D73D2466.jpeg

F635584C-4094-4A56-9397-6DA7D73D2466.jpeg

not seeing any new harden releases for May.. anyone got any news on whats coming? i know the lifestyle ones start coming out in June.

1525708603282.JPEG
1525708909216.JPEG

my traffic jams are in from Pro Direct! love em! my 1st kicks with blacked out boost. went true to size, sizing is perfect. its a little heavier than the Vol 1 but the boost is far more comfy so i don't mind the weight. also no problems with the elastic band at all.. i got them mostly for casual wear, i do go shoot around a bit on an outdoor cement court but don't really play with people as such. anyways, i want to rock em unlaced, need to figure out which holes to use so it looks clean. i don't like them too messy looking.

Back
Top Bottom