THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But when you hear people say " what are those and laugh " you know somewhere deep down you are hurt and want to say these shoes cost more than your whole outfit
You only hurt deep down because they think you some punk because if we being honest people don't say that random people they don't know for the most part. Now you might say it to your friends but to that person nah that isn't the norm. If your Boys teasing you its just what it is and I just take it in stride because everything isn't for everybody. Lastly that shoes cost more outfit line doesn't work on eveyrbody cause what if that person clothes cost more than yours and or they got more $$$ than you then what? Just be happy if you like something and you'll be alright.

You only hurt deep down because they think you some punk because if we being honest people don't say that random people they don't know for the most part. Now you might say it to your friends but to that person nah that isn't the norm. If your Boys teasing you its just what it is and I just take it in stride because everything isn't for everybody. Lastly that shoes cost more outfit line doesn't work on eveyrbody cause what if that person clothes cost more than yours and or they got more $$$ than you then what? Just be happy if you like something and you'll be alright.

For me it's more about comfort.. I try to match style and comfort if we're being honest here. And yes kids are ruthless here in the bay area and are quick to stare , look , and laugh .

they are finally on sale in Europe and I'm about to buy my first pair of 2s

How is the sizing compared to UB 2.0 or 3.0? I want to wear them casual

I wear what i like and what i coveted growing up. If something is hard to cop or expensive, its for someone else besides myself. When i usually hear " what are those?" Its a legit question by a younger head who is realizing that shoes outside their knowledge zone can look pretty damn good. For the vast majority, getting fresh loses its luster when you have others to keep fresh.
At the end of the day, counting others pockets and grading their style becomes a reflection of ones own lack of responsibility or empathy

damn that sounds disappointing. Thanks for the feedback!
Whats sounds disappointing is not trying them yourself. Goto the store buy a cheap pair or something but don't his, mine, or anybody else's word as gospel. Heck its different accounts of how the sneakers are in this thread alone. You have to try them for yourself to know if you personally will like them.

Saw the black ls with the buckle at dallas hoh today not bad but wouldve been better with black boost

My adidas outlet still have these or they got more smh
20180701_144310.jpg

Has anyone had to go a down from their size? I'm a size 13 and I just got the red ones from FNL. They fit long and I went down to a 12. Has anybody else had this happen? I've heard that they're true to size and I intend to play in these but I'm wondering if I should exchange them for my regular size.

My adidas outlet still have these or they got more smh
20180701_144310.jpg

They're never giving up on those. If I go to my outlet, I Know they'll have those too.

Has anyone had to go a down from their size? I'm a size 13 and I just got the red ones from FNL. They fit long and I went down to a 12. Has anybody else had this happen? I've heard that they're true to size and I intend to play in these but I'm wondering if I should exchange them for my regular size.

I half size down on Harden's.

You can use code BTS30 on Adidas.com and get some great deals on the Hardens. I have to refrain from buying anything at the moment lol, but y’all can eat.

you ppl are too lucky with these prices! as someone who lives in Asia. It sucks, will be going to Malaysia and Singapore in a few days it doesn't look like V2s are on sale there yet. I will most probably have to cop at full prices.

I went down a full size as well dude. My normal sneaker size is 11 but I do have some 10.5's for a more snug fit. With the Vol. I's I first went down half a size from 11 to 10.5, which still ended up being too long. Now I'm rocking a size 10 and the fit is perfect (there is still about a fingers width of space up front). In my opinion the Vol I's definitely run too long (1/2 to full size depending on which kind of fit you prefer).

Just wondering are there any replicas of the Harden LS (1st ones) in the night life colorway? Saw a pair on eBay, seller was super legit, had some tears inside the heel but looked DS everywhere else aside from some yellowing on the sole. It was $40 with shipping. :nerd: Had a pair before and sold em for $180 months ago loll, hoping for the best.

Just wondering are there any replicas of the Harden LS (1st ones) in the night life colorway? Saw a pair on eBay, seller was super legit, had some tears inside the heel but looked DS everywhere else aside from some yellowing on the sole. It was $40 with shipping. :nerd: Had a pair before and sold em for $180 months ago loll, hoping for the best.

I haven't seen any replicas but I saw the pair that you're talking about.

Looks like the seller used the for basketball.... a lot!

I haven't seen any replicas but I saw the pair that you're talking about.

Looks like the seller used the for basketball.... a lot!
Yeah you saw em right? The boost looked pretty good, the bottoms were yellowed af though lol, traction looks perfectly fine also. Hope they aren't falling apart or anything

Back
Top Bottom