THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Adidas really struggles on making good colorways for any of their signature models. They can't even execute an all-red colorway properly |l

Adidas really struggles on making good colorways for any of their signature models. They can't even execute an all-red colorway properly |l
I think they did good with the vol 1s and beginning of 2s but yea pretty much the 2s and 3s seems to be flops in color ways so far.

I mean heck they released this colorway which makes no sense with harden and I hate how the boost cage is blue https://i1.wp.com/www.nicekicks.com...vol-2-usa-1-e1531522277870.jpg?resize=715,437

The 2s had a lot of potential for interesting colorblocking but I didn’t really like many of the GR colorways. Not excited so far with the colorblocking on the 3s.

I think they did good with the vol 1s and beginning of 2s but yea pretty much the 2s and 3s seems to be flops in color ways so far.

I mean heck they released this colorway which makes no sense with harden and I hate how the boost cage is blue https://i1.wp.com/www.nicekicks.com/files/2018/07/adidas-harden-vol-2-usa-1-e1531522277870.jpg?resize=715,437

nba_houston_rockets_021.jpg

maybe for these, remember red white and blue is a huge Texas color theme or yu coud simply call them the Texans edi based on the football team

Gila Monster 2 were different but they were extremely limited but have not seen many people wear them so they don't even exist

Thinking about pulling the trigger on the LS2's...love the look of the leather on that model. Trying to hold off until another Adidas promo since they seem to be sitting though

Thinking about pulling the trigger on the LS2's...love the look of the leather on that model. Trying to hold off until another Adidas promo since they seem to be sitting though
30 percent off deal was today. I copped the grey/tan LS Lace and the triple black LS Buckle...super close to sending both back.

LS Buckle fit is sloppy for me. May try a half size down cuz i love triple black boost shoes but not sure that will fix the issue.

LS Lace feels reaaallly good but I just don't like the on foot look and the color they used on the upper is a hard match for me.

I posted some Harden 1's in toddler size previously. Was so happy with how they fit my son, I went and copped more.
20181009_212039.jpg

Sized up on the black and reds and since they didn't have a 5 in the black/whites I just went with a 6.

Not too happy with the quality of the shoes though. They seem as though they aren't DS but who is doing that with toddler shoes? Won't be buying from the website I copped them from again most likely...

I mean heck they released this colorway which makes no sense with harden and I hate how the boost cage is blue https://i1.wp.com/www.nicekicks.com/files/2018/07/adidas-harden-vol-2-usa-1-e1531522277870.jpg?resize=715,437
Yep exactly. I drooled for Vol.1 Pioneers, Cargos and Gilas. Vol 2., not much on anything.

Vol 3. seems to be even worse.

Vol 3s are growing on me. They’re starting to look cleaner the more I look at them. Though they still look like slippers

lol yeah its growing on me too, i said i was going to sit this vol out but don't think i can do that. i love the purple one. will try to get that.

The silver pairs are available at adc and the cosmos are up on adc but are listed as coming soon. There is a non working link for the purple Vol 3s in the email I just got from adidas announcing the Vol 3 release. Maybe the purples will actually release next week too.

Was able to try these on real quick at the store and they run a tad bit long. Quite narrow so idk if going down half a size would work either. And the cut is extremely low with minimal containment. Low to the ground and comfortable initial feel. Don’t know if I can personally hoop in them though.

hadn't seen the purple colorway yet so i googled it

https://weartesters.com/expect-this-adidas-harden-vol-3-purple-to-release-next-week/

i bought like 4 pairs of the vol 1 and 4 pairs of the vol 2. i just use them for playing in, but always end up with way too many to actually wear since i don't really rotate that often. not really trying to buy 4 pairs of the vol 3 so i wish i knew what else was actually coming out before i jumped on one.

Don't see the purple colorway on the FTL site? Did they not release like they were suppose to ?

Back
Top Bottom