THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m
Curious too since the first two were nice. Do we know what it looks like yet?

I’ve seen it in elementary schools before. It’s very thin carpet with no cushion underneath.

I would get the same as the 2, but just know it isn’t near as tight or constricting. Feels more like a normal constructed shoe - none of the super-tight one piece uppers.

Are you able to get a pretty good lock down w the lacing system? Biggest gripe about the 1s was I hated the laces

Are you able to get a pretty good lock down w the lacing system? Biggest gripe about the 1s was I hated the laces
Thin as hell and lace holes didn't allow you to put torque on the laces to get a custom/tight fit. Wouldn't stay tied and swapping them out is nearly impossible.

I may try these out over the Lebron 16.

I need comfort over anything else because of my foot issues, how would you all rate comfort?

1A675229-82B0-445B-A12E-72F320FF5510.png

So having worn my Vol 2 for a while now, it appears I made a mistake in going down half size. I had read the reviews that they fit tight to start, but thought they would stretch after breaking in; not the case for me. I also thought that the Boost would break in a get lower to the ground (this freeing up more space). They did form to my foot but they’re suffocating when I have thicker socks and still to a small degree with thinner socks. When I do hard stops and shifts I get pretty bad turf toe.

I am hoping ****-s still has my size 9.5 that I exchanged out for them and didn’t send them back (and hoping they let me exchange them again for a 2nd time, especially after being worn).

I am really in love with these: the cushioning is exactly what I need and I really hope they don’t lose their feel. The only thing I hope is the heel slip goes away (which it already has in the size too small). Traction is fine for me (all white color way) and I was sticking on courts that other people were slipping on (granted it was the Dame 2 that the guy was sliding in lol). I am constantly hunting for a few pairs for $60 or below like I got these for.

EDIT: Just got back from playing in my half size up (9 to 9.5) and they’re even more amazing now. I really have NOO clue how people can say the Boost isn’t bouncy unless you just don’t weigh enough or don’t play with torque. Yes they are firm, but even before fully breaking the Boost in (first time playing tonight) they’re perfect with enough give to feel like a huge Zoom bag underfoot in the heel and forefoot (at least to me). These are the best cushioned shoes I’ve ever worn, ever since my Lebron 4’s.

Last edited:
The hell theyre going for that much?! What size
10.5. I listed them at $319 mostly as a joke. I planned on keeping them but in the off chance someone was crazy enough to pay a pretty stupid amount for them (no offense if you're reading this!) I would sell them. I think it helped that I had the only pair in that size listed.

10.5. I listed them at $319 mostly as a joke. I planned on keeping them but in the off chance someone was crazy enough to pay a pretty stupid amount for them (no offense if you're reading this!) I would sell them. I think it helped that I had the only pair in that size listed.
damn, coulda bought a pair for $100 a year ago, didn't really care to cop...but nice!

Find something else to add for $15 and BMSM18 will take off $50. I think it's $20 off $100, $50 off $175 and $100 off $300.

I'm tempted to get some stuff now, but I'm going to wait for black friday to see what deals are out there.

Find something else to add for $15 and BMSM18 will take off $50. I think it's $20 off $100, $50 off $175 and $100 off $300.

I'm tempted to get some stuff now, but I'm going to wait for black friday to see what deals are out there.

Last year around black friday and xmas we got deals similar to the BMSM18. I wonder if we'll get anything better this year.

Back
Top Bottom