THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think December 4th. Saw a IG post that kids release that day on DSG. I don't see that on the website calendar though.

These honestly might be the worst signature shoe of the past 10 years aesthetically in my opinion.. why they gotta do Harden like that :smh:

I’m hoping the forefoot cushioning will be better than the Vol 4. Tried playing in them last night again and it was painful. Traction was also not what’s up either. The court was dusty for sure but my Vol 3 was doing much better. Looks like I’m stuck with Vol 2/3 for playing, unless they really improved these.

I like the 3s better than the 4s too. Traction and cushioning just work better for me. I’m hoping the 5s are more like the 3s than the 4s.

adidas-harden-vol-5-futurenatural-technology-5.jpg

adidas-harden-vol-5-futurenatural-technology-3.jpg
adidas-harden-vol-5-futurenatural-technology-7.jpg
adidas-harden-vol-5-futurenatural-technology-10.jpg
adidas-harden-vol-5-futurenatural-technology-9.jpg
adidas-harden-vol-5-futurenatural-technology-8.jpg
adidas-harden-vol-5-futurenatural-technology-12.jpg
adidas-harden-vol-5-futurenatural-technology-6.jpg
adidas-harden-vol-5-futurenatural-technology-11.jpg

lead-adidas-harden-vol-5-futurenatural-technology.jpg
adidas-harden-vol-5-futurenatural-technology-2.jpg
adidas-harden-vol-5-futurenatural-technology-1.jpg

sooo i see the hardens are coming with lifestyle colors to be worn off court...i get it..but what bout colorways to be able to hoop in...come on adidas...smh

Got damn they look Good / comfy...

Hate that I like em.

Me too lol. Hated them at first but seeing them on feet I’m like”dang it, got me again....” lol. Based on the traction I’m passing on these since they have the same as the Vol 4 (which is trash for me on dusty courts). That Lightstrike/Boost looks money though

Silhouette shape looks really good on these, but that sticker design is ****ing terrible.

You hit the nail on the head; silhouette is dope but those patches ain’t doing it lol. In certain lighting in the promo video they look cool, but just looking at them without being on feet it’s hard to make sense of it.

Back
Top Bottom