THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
4 compliments at work today so far. I think I got the right CW because I seriously contemplated the other one at first. Might be in for one more as soon as more are announced.
20220323_094719.jpg

And for me, most basketball shoes are still aesthetics first and these hit the mark. The performance I've heard is good from YouTube reviews but I haven't played recreational basketball in years. Hopefully again soon.

Might be in on these if they release. They don’t look like dirt 🧲 like the two releases. Side note, only 2 CW dropped so far 🤔. Playoffs are around the corner.

Anyone know what’s going on with their other colorway releases? Adidas been silent on future releases. Really like those pink ones and those purple ones.

Anyone know what’s going on with their other colorway releases? Adidas been silent on future releases. Really like those pink ones and those purple ones.

Not sure when and where these will release but here’s a new colorway. Personal fave so far based on the colorways we’ve seen.

JS”

Not sure when and where these will release but here’s a new colorway. Personal fave so far based on the colorways we’ve seen.

JS”

Yeah that colorway is fire for sure! Although if it’s the same materials that’s on the current V6, then these are going to be dust magnets as well.

Pinks are beautiful but attract dirt like nothing I've ever worn before. Worn them four/five times on court and they look like I've owned them for about ten years.

Any cleaning tips appreciated

Pinks are beautiful but attract dirt like nothing I've ever worn before. Worn them four/five times on court and they look like I've owned them for about ten years.

Any cleaning tips appreciated

Dang, that’s why I was reluctant to buy em. Thanks for the info.

Olidipo no longer a jordan guy?
Seen here rocking the harden 6…well I think they are lol

Played this week for about 8 hours total in the Harden Vol 6 and they are quickly becoming my go-to on the court. They feel better than the Vol 1s (my previous favorite harden shoe) and the ankle containment/heel lockdown is amazing. While they are “heavy” if you look at the weight, you don’t feel that when on-court. The heel to toe transition on these is **chef’s kiss**

Finally saw the 6s in person this weekend. They look better in person and the materials seem pretty meh as lots of people have pointed out to date. All three pairs were full price. I would definitely pic up pair down the road if I can get them for $80-90.

Finally saw the 6s in person this weekend. They look better in person and the materials seem pretty meh as lots of people have pointed out to date. All three pairs were full price. I would definitely pic up pair down the road if I can get them for $80-90.
Grabbed the white/navy/red for half off last week. Our outlets have been stocked lately.

Adidas official ebay store is doing 35% off with code, ADIFATHERSDAY35

Pulse Aqua $81.90 (only small sizes left 10 and under)

Core Black $87.75

Bittersweet that adidas is fumbling the releases on these…favorite hoop shoe this year and have gotten every release under 100…
Purple and oranges up on adc 30% off with Code celebrate

Bittersweet that adidas is fumbling the releases on these…favorite hoop shoe this year and have gotten every release under 100…
Purple and oranges up on adc 30% off with Code celebrate
Haven’t really seen a cw that I really, really want…

Haven’t really seen a cw that I really, really want…

I know right? I'm holding out for a Vol 6 with a more solid color way that isn't pastel. I've taken the most liking to the black/white Harden but they went o.d. with the color blocking. Looks rather orca-ish.

If I run across that half off though, I'm in!

It’s crazy cause it’s like Nike and adidas flipped.. adidas used to release every color under sun now that seems to be the case with Nike… colors that have released haven’t been spectacular but they’re so money on court… I can deal paying 80 to 100

Back
Top Bottom