THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 9 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Still haven't gotten anything but random rice drops on the regular 1s, so no expecting anything anytime soon on the LS....

i am not sure if this support your idea about the Rose line, but i noticed that while shopping at least in China and Hong Kong that kids are still hyped about the Rose line whereas they don't know much the hardens :/
There's no hype stateside. I do agree with the sentiment that he's still huge overseas though. I mean there's a reason why Adidas didn't even bother releasing the DRose7 Lows in the US.

screenshot-www.eastbay.com-2017-09-20-11-37-36-321.png

ADIDAS_HARDEN_LS-fast-life-red-orange-1.jpg

I like them, and you will too.

They look good, I like the boost and the containment. Look like good performers.

lacing system is very Dame 3, yeah will probably be a great performer but looks wise Vol 1 is far better, think i'll stock up on more vol 1's before these come out. hope we see some other colours for these soon.

Ew. Look like women's volleyball shoes. And that's coming from a volleyball player. WOW. No way those are Vol 2...

lacing system is very Dame 3, yeah will probably be a great performer but looks wise Vol 1 is far better, think i'll stock up on more vol 1's before these come out. hope we see some other colours for these soon.

Definitely Dame 3 lacing system, wasn’t really a fan of that.

When the first pics of the Vol 1’s surfaced the shoes were clowned, now look.

Ew. Look like women's volleyball shoes. And that's coming from a volleyball player. WOW. No way those are Vol 2...

garbage :lol:

thats a whole bunch of boost though.

Oh they’re ugly and you don’t like them? That means you’re both in for theee pairs minimum!:rofl:

Same. 1 pair of 1's i grabbed the Pioneers right at release. They were good, did their service. Forefoot boost went out a bit early i feel. Get hot spots now after playing for 2 hours.

Not liking the way they look, maybe they'd grow on me. I'd be more I text in the way they performed as these would be for basketball use only, and performance is what matters more to me

Hope Harden rejects it. The toe box pinching probably gone but man they are a step down aesthetically from the Vol1. Hope there is a LS version again.

I like the aesthetics of the 1s better so far. Boost looks nice and thick. :smile: Looking forward to more pics and some tech information for 2s. I will definitely pick up a pair or two in the right colorway if these are really good performers like the 1s. I hope adidas gives us a miadidas option this year…

Wait but they cut the CrazyLight and the D Rose 7 Low to make room for the Hardens right?

Why are the vol 2 a mid/high top cut then????? Wtf?????

Im really hoping those are like a running model cause man harden is probably gonna get roasted for wearing those on court

Back
Top Bottom