THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If they charge more than $140 for those vol 2s they're going to flop...unless somehow they're the second coming of the jordan XX9.

The Vol. 1 had much more casual appeal, raw materials, and plenty of boost. Not to mention the $140 mesh was more comfortable than the $160 primknit.

Adidas still hurting over that D Rose contract :sick:

I don't really care what the retail price is since I won't be paying it regardless haha. I'm sure a lot of you are in the same boat. I have a few pairs I need to play through still.

They did do the non-PK 2016 CE Low for $120, but if the Harden 1 was $140, Harden 2 will probably be at or higher than that. That makes the $125 for Westbrook's signature all the more appealing with full Zoom. Something is still fishy about that. I want to see Fastpass open those up and show us what's up.
http://m.fastpass.cn/review/32049

I wonder if the the Hardens vol. 2 will feel pretty wide like the vol. 1s. They fit perfect for my semi-wide foot. Hopefully these dont run too narrow.

So on FTL release calendar it shows Feb 15th release day for Harden Vol 2 but the colorways say Red/Red/Grey and Grey/Grey/Red neither one of those coexist with the “all star” game colorway that has been shown (orange pair)

So on FTL release calendar it shows Feb 15th release day for Harden Vol 2 but the colorways say Red/Red/Grey and Grey/Grey/Red neither one of those coexist with the “all star” game colorway that has been shown (orange pair)

yeah was wondering the same thing, i think they made a mistake or the all star one might be a footlocker exclusive or something? i'm kinda interested in the all star one but i'd rather have the bape dame 4s, i'll try for those instead..

145DC75E-03AB-4F83-988A-CA0321D5DDAD.jpeg
Good gracious those are clean!!!!

JS”

^ They are. Primeknit + Boost is everything, but the Vol. 1's contrasting toe puts that shoe over the top. I loved it on the old Rose 1.5's, and I love it here.

I just was not a fan of the leather toecap, I have the all black ones where the toe cap is the primeknit, I think? and then I have the yacht party ones with the leather toecap, it actually tore a bit after a few runs, so I cut the thing off. Looks much better and I still feel supported just fine.

It's a shame adidas didn't release some of these pe colorways that charcoal pair with the red toes are straight

i guess i really like the toe cap because it makes the shoe look much cleaner when draped over by pants. for some reason i kept thinking that if i want to rock basketball shoes casually it's because i'm tired of wearing dress shoes because they are just not that comfortable. so i would imagine wearing them with semi casual pants, so these vol. 1 and the patent leather jordan 11s would come to my mind first.

as for court use, i also love the fit because i have semi wide feet and adidas finally made a shoe that i have no complaints about in regards to the fit, but it's a tiny bit on the heavy side. but i do love the Vol. 1

H
For him to be into high-end fashion, his sneakers are pretty horrendous.(Fixed myself)
judging from advertisements and interviews he wants to be "unique" thogh he pulled of the vol 1s amazingly though. Not sure if he can make the vol 2s look good

I am also hoping harden wears a good black and white colorway for the all star game

man i hope not. the jerseys already dull *** white and black.. hope he wears the orange ones so it stands out. i don't want it blending in with the rest of the kit.

Sadly I imagine these will be a PE. Lifestyle pattern in the back and performance in the front. One of the best colorways I’ve seen

JS”

that pattern was seen on the gila monster colorway first, but it was a limited release. then the the recent peach colorway was a general release with that pattern, so there is hope that the b/w get released :smile:

Back
Top Bottom