THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Paul Pogba got a capsule collection coming out on the 15th thats inspired by Basketball, check out this sneaker, look familiar? US price is $200..
man i miss the Harden Vol 2s soo much!
25-pogba-predator-season-5-boot.jpg
26-pogba-predator-season-5-boot.jpg
28-pogba-predator-season-5-boot.jpg
196505_Gallery_1_0472614.jpg
196505_Gallery_4_0472621.jpg
196505_Gallery_5_0472623.jpg

Paul Pogba got a capsule collection coming out on the 15th thats inspired by Basketball, check out this sneaker, look familiar? US price is $200..
man i miss the Harden Vol 2s soo much!
25-pogba-predator-season-5-boot.jpg
26-pogba-predator-season-5-boot.jpg
28-pogba-predator-season-5-boot.jpg
196505_Gallery_1_0472614.jpg
196505_Gallery_4_0472621.jpg
196505_Gallery_5_0472623.jpg

Wow! So are they lifestyle or hoop/performance sneakers?

Harden has on the Ironman’s for the first game of their playoff series.

JS”

Need to grab the Harden Iron Mans for the brother in law? Expecting a tough release? Pardon my ignorance. I don't follow Harden's much but I need them for his birthday.

Any place doing pre-orders for them?

Need to grab the Harden Iron Mans for the brother in law? Expecting a tough release? Pardon my ignorance. I don't follow Harden's much but I need them for his birthday.

Any place doing pre-orders for them?
FNL, FTL, Champs, Eastbay, Hibbett, and Adidas releases April 26 and will be easy grab, no need for pre-order or anything just be on the website at 7am (adidas might drop early at 2-3am but I wouldn't wait up in case they release at 7am)

FNL, FTL, Champs, Eastbay, Hibbett, and Adidas releases April 26 and will be easy grab, no need for pre-order or anything just be on the website at 7am (adidas might drop early at 2-3am but I wouldn't wait up in case they release at 7am)
Hardens TTS?

If the iron man materials are like the IBAS they will be super-stiff. Saw the Stars at house of hoops today and that upper is not high on my list of good things.

I'm shocked people are discussing the Aidas x Marvel, it's dead in the Adidas bb thread and I want the n3xt l3v3l captain America

Cheapest place for harden vol3’s right now?

Friend looking for a 10.5 I think
Check Champs, FTL, FA. They've been discounted there for months now. Some stores have cheaper prices than others so ask them to stock locate and you should be able to get the lowest price.

Back
Top Bottom