The Official AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME THREAD: Ravens @ Patriots - 3pm Sunday Jan 22nd (CBS)

What's the likelihood (sp) of the Ravens stopping Tom and Co. though? A tired Ed Reed, a 40 year old Ray Lewis? TSuggs is a great player but realistically, if there's no pressure there's no stopping this offense. Baltimore had zero sacks last week in Baltimore and that's just not gonna cut it in Foxborough.

Texans have arguably the best offensive line, and we saw what a little pressure can do (ala GMen vs Pats earlier this year), especially for a QB who likes to stay in the pocket.

If Brady is not pressured the Pats should win.

I still think the game rides on the defenses. If the pats can't cover again they will lose. If the ravens can't stop Brady. They lose.

As long as the Birds cut out penalty yardage, then we should win. 09 killed us, you can't give up 100+ penalty yards.

T-Suggs is right though, TB gets unreal calls. If you look at Gisele in the stands flags are thrown.

I think people are getting too caught up in last week. Pats haven't been putting points up as easily as they did last week against an exhausted defense. Flacco is a bum but they went up against the #2 defense. Very excited about this game, think it's gonna be very close.

One thing I will give the Pats props for, is the fact that although their defense is bad, they have had games where they've actually matched physical intensity (they still have lapses of course).

Its crazy how any one of the four remaining teams have just as equal a shot to win the Superbowl.

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

As long as the Birds cut out penalty yardage, then we should win. 09 killed us, you can't give up 100+ penalty yards.

T-Suggs is right though, TB gets unreal calls. If you look at Gisele in the stands flags are thrown.
The ratbirds will have to play the Pats & the Refs...

Son, we have been playing the refs since Goodell established the No Fun League was a QB safe zone lol.

it comes down to one thing. can the ravens get to brady by only rushing 4 or 5 guys. if they have to rush more...they're done. if they can get the pressure they did last time in the playoffs by only rushing 4 or 5 guys...we're in trouble.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

it comes down to one thing. can the ravens get to brady by only rushing 4 or 5 guys. if they have to rush more...they're done. if they can get the pressure they did last time in the playoffs by only rushing 4 or 5 guys...we're in trouble.
Is anyone on the Pats o-line hurt?

Bledsoe #4
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by psk2310

Is anyone on the Pats o-line hurt?

banged up, but no big injuries outside of the face that our probowl center has been out all year
laugh.gif

Roughly 28 hours from now; Gametime
pimp.gif

I'll be into my third or fourth by kickoff
laugh.gif

Who got hit with a lot of snow? Comin down nice where im @.

ocho cinco has left the team and in florida....death in the family is the word.

will he be ready on the sidelines tomorow??notice how i said on the sidelines because dude aint really produce for us this year...

laugh.gif

yeah i mean i don't think he was a huge part of the game plan anyway. i find it hard to believe brady trusts him enough to target him more than a couple times anyway.

ocho cinco has left the team and in florida....death in the family is the word.

who's gonna make sure everyone has a drink on the sideline now ?

Back
Top Bottom