The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont get me wrong, im a huge fan of the black/red 1. But I guess I just lost my love for Jordans... I entered the SNKR app thing just for fun.. didnt think I was gonna win.

Im gonna hold onto them for a couple days and see how I feel... If I dont want em, these joints are going straight up for sale on GOAT. Its an 8.5 btw.

True...

I don't see how anyone who likes sneakers can't like this shoe. I'm sure you appreciate what it means, but everyone has different tastes. Respect. "Nthat

im gonna knock on there door tomorrow. i hate when ups,fedex leave packages with other random people.

Tommorow? They would've gotten that door knock tonight!! :lol: On second thought I guess you don't want to piss them off by knocking so late, then have them be like "what packgage?" lol.

so most people who copped from NDC getting their pairs tmrw? my buddy lucked out on the draw "for me." dont wanna bug him tho on when its going to arrive tho :lol: >D

Last edited:
Dont get me wrong, im a huge fan of the black/red 1. But I guess I just lost my love for Jordans... I entered the SNKR app thing just for fun.. didnt think I was gonna win.

Im gonna hold onto them for a couple days and see how I feel... If I dont want em, these joints are going straight up for sale on GOAT. Its an 8.5 btw.

jesus, can't believe that people who didn't even want them can get lucky and get that popular a size while i had to make the trek to three different malls and wake up early and all that jazz and still strike out

that's my size btw (maybe we can work something out?)

come on guys, saying not sure if I'm going to keep them is code for "i might be willing to part with these, hit me with a PM."

Blessed be my cousin.... entered the draw for me without me even knowing, put my wife's email as contact so it could surprise me on delivery, but wife ruined the surprise with "uhhhh.... what did you buy from Nike?!??"

:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin

Im not looking to sell right now :lol:

I still gotta think about em. And even if I did sell, im high balling this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom