The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick update for the stuck in memphis crew, my package just arrived at my nearby post office. should be out for delivery tmmr morning. im in los angeles.

Took a risk. Got a pair for 280. If they don't pass all of the legit check tests, they are going back. Figured it was worth the gamble.

I can't even look at your sn right now

giphy.gif

J/k bro, all love 8)

Lol my bad G

Never noticed you lived in Daytona. What part and when?
I lived off of Williamson. Pretty much lived there off and on my whole life. Went to mainland. Indigo lakes. Grandmother moved to palm coast and I'm in Boca area now (boynton).

Last edited:
Quick update for the stuck in memphis crew, my package just arrived at my nearby post office. should be out for delivery tmmr morning. im in los angeles.

good looks bro. i just checked mine and it said 1 day left but still said in transit in Memphis, TN...

i hope they come in tomorrow..

Wow my local shoe boutique (didn't know Birmingham has one) has one size 10 left for $300 [emoji]129297[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji]

LIT!!!!!!!!!!

Headed there tomorrow morning [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

SNKRS pair came in today. So thankful to somehow get selected for The Draw. I felt I had no chance to get this shoe at all, but this & the Flu Games (which I was also able to grab on release day) were the top shoes on my list in 2016. No flaws in my pair and the leather is amazing! People aren't lying about the shoe smell when opening the box, lol! Outside of the 13's, the 1's are becoming my favorite Jordan to collect!

View media item 2159761

I got my pair from snkrs today too. Only I haven't opened the package yet. I'll get to it by the weekend. I hope the red on mine looks as good as yours does

How's sizing on these? I haven't bought a pair of Jordans in years. Not sure if I should be looking for a 9 or 9.5.

What can I expect to pay?

my shipping status updated!!!! it not in memphis anymore. it in Los Angeles ready to be delivered!!!!

Last edited:
Dude on Craigslist got a size 12 for $250. Trying to haggle him to meet me at 200-220 LOL. Regardless I'm snagging them.

guys im really sad. I camped out for a size 7 because they ran out. I sold those and then my boy got an extra 11.5 so i bought off of him. Problem is im a size 9! I

Does anyone know a good place to trade? Im seriously desperate
Sell the 11.5 and cop a 9, easiest way

Dude on Craigslist got a size 12 for $250. Trying to haggle him to meet me at 200-220 LOL. Regardless I'm snagging them.
if he's not trying to scam you 250 is a steal, I wouldn't mess that transaction up by being cheap

Sell the 11.5 and cop a 9, easiest way
if he's not trying to scam you 250 is a steal, I wouldn't mess that transaction up by being cheap

Yeah just told him I'll do the sale for 250. Size 12s don't move like other sizes and he recognizes that.

Size 11.5 seems to be more sought after then size 11 or 12. Most places received 1 of sz 11.5 while possibly receiving 2 of size 11s or 12s. I sold my 11.5 on Craigslist and my size 13 on a Facebook group. I had been offered 550 for the 2 pairs by larger resellers in my area. Glad I waited... do what you feel is best but 250 I wouldn't do unless it was a favor lol

Last edited:
Well, after an issue with Ontrac (wasn't aware a signature was required for Shoe Palace items), my first pair arrived today. 37 years on this Earth, and this is my first pair of Jordan 1s ever. BTW, did anyone else get a magazine with their purchase?

Wasn't expecting that. No need to post photos of the shoes; there are plenty of those in this thread already. Second pair from SNKRS should be in tomorrow. Hope everyone was able to cook. Definitely keeping an eye open for the possible restock.
That magazines from shoe palace?

Yeah, that magazine is usually part of their "bundle" in which they charge $10 more then retail on their website.

Anyone have their charge from a footsite (east bay, footlocker, champs) disappear? Mine was showing as pending, my shoes arrived, but it's completely off my credit card statement?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom