The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
1536.gif

Last edited:

Agree.  I already got rid of many kicks but now I need to unload even more.  Maybe I need to be like @hipstermike  and just keep 3 pairs of jays to cover my bases lol.  I rarely wear my 11s these days just for example.  
my 11s were the first pairs of shoes to go lol

when your lifestyle changes and sneakers just begin to get a little bit more inappropriate for the places that you find yourself in over time the hunger really begins to subside. now adays aesthetics still matter i weigh comfort a lot more than i used to. alot of basket ball shoes just dont make the cut anymore

Ah okay thanks. The gold 11 lows aren't that good but I still copped. Liked the colorway. The others this year are just meh

WC4 and Banned 1s for me...  

TB3 will be trade bait if anything.

BT1 maybe

SJ11 maybe

This post just reminded me why I hate everything about 90s babies LMAO. You bash 11 lows and metallic 5 but camp for OG 1s...talking about Nostalgia lmao. But let a hipster brand endorse one of those shoes and you will be crying about the availability.

You hate us because we know how to finesse out here to get our hella pairs (by saving stupid cash to spend & letting bots **** the **** out of these sites)

Man I'm cooking these bred 1s out here man

giphy.gif

**** Kanye West

And if you needed him to get into Jordan 1s then you're :smile:rolleyes) a sheep straight up :smh: :smh: :smh:

GET THEM, also only retros I wanted this year was the flu games and I got those.  I wanted the Bred's but I missed at retail which means I won't be getting them. 

Awwww :lol:

Last edited:
You hate us because we know how to finesse out here to get our hella pairs (by saving stupid cash to spend & letting bots **** the **** out of these sites)

Man I'm cooking these bred 1s out here man

giphy.gif

**** Kanye West

And if you needed him to get into Jordan 1s then your a sheep straight up
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Awwww
laugh.gif
*you're 

I wonder what his apartment......room....car looking like. Since he loves talking about how mad we all are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom