The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Way to go snkrs ap for blowing it up mad early. Not like it would've mattered. But these are going to be hectic. Still need these and royals to drop at another shot at retail

Got both going right now :wink:

This release has got me so anxious to get a hold of. Probably gonna have nightmares of striking out :rofl:

Last edited:
Dude said in the video up there he thought they were on par with SBB or something to that affect and that's just fine with me, like many have expressed I would also prefer the smooth leather on this cw but am more than willing to live with the tumbled, all things considered for this mold and no extra branding these just simply have to happen

When the banned 1 comes out am trying to buy 2 pairs from finish line so how can i do it without them cancelling my order

I never double up but for these I will because I think it will be longer than 3 years before we see them again.

does places like Footlocker, Finishline, and Footaction have different raffle dates?

Very few finish lines even release in stores

And footlocker, foot action, and champs are same company so usually same days which is monday and Tuesday of release week

We got any idea if the 100k pairs rumor is true? Have we seen a sizing tag production dates to back that up?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom