The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
60k is a little more than double of all other Jordan 1. Which is still good but people striking out regardless including myself as well
You guys talking about 60k in production geting my hopes up. Here's to all of us eating on rd.

60k isn't a lot at all considering the amount of hype with these. 2013 was BAD for everyone, hype is even bigger so

If I come away with one for retail I'll cry tears of joy and post it on IG

Previous tweets from DJ Folk said it was 100k+. Dunno if that was all sizes or just men's. Forget how long ago it was posted.

I'm seeing some pre orders only costing people like $450, which is honestly way lower than I expected. So hopefully these won't be that hard to cop.

60 to 100k would be pretty nice. The 2013 were def in the 25 range and were hard to get obviously based on the resale but, its not like they were impossible. I think this release may work out better.

I've never paid over retail for a shoe in my life though.So my opinion doesn't matter when it comes to resale.

More like it should be $300-$350.Lol at people paying that much for pre order.

Thing is we're still a little over a month out... Week by week and stock starts coming in and hype building they will reach $500 at most pre order sites

Everyday I keep staring at my app in hopes the "notify me" option changes to "$160" :lol:

Gonna be a long 37 days until the release date :frown:

Everyday I keep staring at my app in hopes the "notify me" option changes to "$160"
laugh.gif

Gonna be a long 37 days until the release date
frown.gif
Are you alright bro?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom