The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
check the prices now on ebay. used ones dipped to like 280
What size 15? lol! Normal people sizes used pairs are still $400+ last I checked. 
^ That would be a good time to unload your 2013's
That would be a mistake. We have seen enough to know '13s will stand on their own and IMHO well above the '16 pairs in terms of value at least.
are the beasts gonna eat on this release?
No most of them have a new diet to feed on. 

Last edited:
Literally everyone knew it's a page for the ones. I think 'our friend' was looking for some explanation of the page itself

What size 15? lol! Normal people sizes used pairs are still $400+ last I checked. 

That would be a mistake. We have seen enough to know '13s will stand on their own and IMHO well above the '16 pairs in terms of value at least.

No most of them have a new diet to feed on. 
LMAOOOOOOO.  The 2013 pair will not be going for more than the 2016 pair.  The quality alone on the '16 is far more superior than the '13 pair.  Don't try to fool people with such an uninformed statement.

Yea I read that reply the second it was posted but didn't bother saying anything

Best to leave it alone

My champs never gets 1s but they brought out the banned shirts earlier with jordan photo on the front with the censored blacked out thing over his shoes...maybe that's a sign they will get em...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom