The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
nope city - pittsburgh

I heard Chi's were going to be an easy cop. NDC dropped the release and the remaining drops were a train wreck. Not counting on anything until it's an "easy cop" and in my hands 

i believe had ndc not cancelled the chi 1 release on the release day it would have been alot easier than it was

traffic flow online would have been smoother

nike is flooding the market with so many jordan retros this summer and that can only help

... Sigh.

Yes, more quantity.. More pairs..
But... Higher demand. If this was 2013, and with this amount of pairs avail?? We all eat.

3 years have passed. Newbies, retirees and everyone that missed out last time are here. Gunning for these Jordan's that are "everywhere".

This will not be a cake walk, guaranteed...

Well retros are sitting and hitting outlets/discount hard these days... If that isn't going out if style than I honestly don't know what to say about it.

Either way I hope they go out of style and Nike is forced to lower prices and, I know this is a stretch, put retros up on Nike ID. This would be an absolute dream to collectors like us.
Some retros were sitting and went on discount back in the day too. Now it's just the price and people are following he who must not be named to stripes.
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Glad these are GR. Resellers can swallow ****

... Sigh.

But... Higher demand. If this was 2013, and with this amount of pairs avail?? We all eat.

3 years have passed. Newbies, retirees and everyone that missed out last time are here. Gunning for these Jordan's that are "everywhere".

Jordan hype now is nowhere near what it was in 2013

Everyone if its a GR that means y'all better make sure to sleep in 9/3. Pairs will be still on shelves in the afternoon.

Everyone works hard here. Saturdays are for relaxation

Since these are GR, I still plan on copping, but only 25% of my effort will be going towards these.

... Sigh.

2013 was the height of all the shoe reselling. Even KDs in 2013 had resell value, literally the only retros that were easily obtainable was the 8s from that year. Everything, including ones have dropped in hype/resell prices, now

Jordans are not going out of style, we live in a bandwagon era where it is popular to like and follow (famous) people. 

Well retros are sitting and hitting outlets/discount hard these days... If that isn't going out if style than I honestly don't know what to say about it.

Either way I hope they go out of style and Nike is forced to lower prices and, I know this is a stretch, put retros up on Nike ID. This would be an absolute dream to collectors like us.

They ain't going out of style. They going back to how they were

Exactly and only a choice few sit.  Take a walk around most urban areas Jordan's/Nike is alive and well

They sit because Jordan produces way too much. JB's end of year XI releases alone probably sells as much as all the Yeezys combined. Jordans aint going no where.

and lol why on earth would they put any of them on ID ? and why would any collector want them on ID? 

Sitting means not enough people want them as the amount that were produced. To some this might mean they have gone out of style or lost their allure since they have become easily attainable and having a pair is nothing special anymore but, personally, I love it as it means they go on discount (this was unheard of 3 years ago). This is what seperates REAL Jordan Retro fans from people who just liked the shoes for the fad.

But I would love to see Retros on Nike ID as collectors could now become artists with CWs and create some impressive works that aren't unofficial customs. Even people who aren't creative could make some classic cws-imagine being able to ID OG Frag 1s or UNDFTD 4s? It would be amazing!

Glad these sound like they'll be easier to purchase. Not sure if I want these, the 01 or 13s yet but do want a pair to wear.
Real Jordan wearers and collectors will get their hands on these while the hype beasts from 13 will be looking for adidas on release day

Glad these sound like they'll be easier to purchase. Not sure if I want these, the 01 or 13s yet but do want a pair to wear.
Real Jordan wearers and collectors will get their hands on these while the hype beasts from 13 will be looking for adidas on release day
I plan on copping both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom