The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure about LA/IE, etc but down in OC- Ftl/HoH at South Coast Plaza is raffle (ofcourse) and couldn't give quantities but made it sound like they had enough, the dude said it was more than Chis and SBBs. Shrug don't know what that means.

Not sure about LA/IE, etc but down in OC- Ftl/HoH at South Coast Plaza is raffle (ofcourse) and couldn't give quantities but made it sound like they had enough, the dude said it was more than Chis and SBBs. Shrug don't know what that means.
Consider yourself lucky, my town isnt getting any pairs at all.

Anyone know why the preorder prices jumped up to $375-500 in the last 30 hours for? These are eBay preorders.

I don't know , but I heard the biggest allocation is in Charleston, sc. You might not get pizza, but if you have an Arby's coupon...
I wish I was back home man
sick.gif

Those red laces look like *** next to the deeper red of the shoe
This

i mean its really simple. you either do everything needed, call around, enter raffles, be on time online, etc

or you dont

and if you didnt, you really didnt want the shoes that bad in the first place

that why the term "dont sleep" makes me laugh

To be fair, I literally did all of this AND bought an ATC bot (1st and only time doing so) and still ended up empty handed on Chis. I'm sure this happened to others as well.

Sold a few pairs leading up to this release. I'm in a small city in Australia. Not sure if we are even getting them yet, and if we do it will only be 1 store.

Got 2 pre orders in and $450 in my paypal account ready to pay resale if I have to. Will try every avenue available on release day in store and online. My 2013 pair is still fresh but I like the remastered model better and can't wait for these.

Last edited:
I believe that 2013 resale prices will drive the resell on this $400+ is laughable. I remember the cement 4s were $350 before it was revealed that they were an ultra gr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom