The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sure these were MASS produced and I won't be surprised if there are "restocks" here and there 

What happened to the #NTPizzaParty 
embarassed.gif

Found this lil baby at my local Champs today

I'm so ready for Sept 3rd  (Yes, those are my 2013 Bred 1s that I used in the shot with my Banned Tee)

Last edited:
Wya? I'm hitting up Briawood, Twelve Oaks, Fairlane and even Westland lol. I know a few low keys spots that don't get much traffic. I'll PM you. Probably even do Franklin Place in Toledo. "I work in Toledo".

I'm hitting the same except briarwood & Toledo too far from me

Could use that shirt in XL, cough cough
Funny enough, my true shirt size is XL..............the Banned logo Tee that I bought is actually XXL.

Every local shop I checked that had this shirt didn't have my size, and my local Champs is the only shop with at least a XXL.  Close enough for me.......even though I'll look like a semi-bloated mug when I rock this tee.

Funny enough, my true shirt size is XL..............the Banned logo Tee that I bought is actually XXL.

Every local shop I checked that had this shirt didn't have my size, and my local Champs is the only shop with at least a XXL.  Close enough for me.......even though I'll look like a semi-bloated mug when I rock this tee.

How would you say it fits? Like you wish it was XL?

I don't care either way, but if you think these will be as available as GR Jordan's, you are kidding yourself.
roll.gif
 If I got a PENNY for every time this is said in a NT thread, I'd be able to buy Apple, with enough money leftover to buy a NBA team. 

Hell, if I got a penny everytime it was said in the  the Legend Blue XI thread, I would have been able to buy Nike 

Last edited:
How would you say it fits? Like you wish it was XL?
Nah, it actually fits pretty good BUT a little loose around the arms.  Even though XL is my true shirt size, most XL tees fit pretty slim on me.  I kinda like the extra breathing room this XXL gives me. 

So I guess $35 well worth it

Im sure these were MASS produced and I won't be surprised if there are "restocks" here and there 

they have to be with them using that booty tumbled leather on the upper instead of full grain leather like on the cement iv

i dont consider these remastered since the ogs did not have tumbled leather

companies fool consumers into thinking its quality when they use tumbled leather

they just use synthetic leather most of the time and coat it

this is how they can make more and keep cost low

these *** holes could have atleast left the swoosh untumbled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom