The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone Michigan dudes, is Macomb mall spots legit? Or are they rigged.

Im nearby and might head in and inquire about them getting them.
Last time I was there it was 2002 and there weren't any raffles. Sorry it's been a while since I've been there.

Seems as though the two different shades of red between the '13 and '16 models is a hot topic of debate.

Those of you who keep thinking the 2013 are closer to the originals from '85 when it comes to the shade of red are sadly mistaken. OG's from '85 have the deeper shade of red that is exactly like the ones dropping in two weeks. That's why they're called remasters.

In my humble opinion, the '13s are overpriced, overrated, overhyped, and overbright on the red when you compare them to the OGs and the '16s. People need to stop claiming that the red on the '13s is closer to the OG than the '16s because that's not the case. Now the tumbled leather on the swoosh of the '16s, that's another story. The tumbled leather's beauty on the Bred 1s will be in the eye of the beholder.

hqdefault.jpg

T2eC16RHJGUFFh1W2-9tBRgb+DRhrw60_57.jpg

Nike-Air-Jordan-1-High-7.jpg

Jordan-I-BRED-OG-85-1.jpg

2016s

Air-Jordan-1-High-2016-Bred-700x468.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-341.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-High11.png

2013s

s-l1600.jpg

AIR-JORDAN-1-HIGH-OG-BRED-5.jpg

air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-bred-black-varsity-red-white-011845_3.jpg

DSC_0124_7558441d-5389-47e5-9b2a-a76219da5ccf_1024x1024.JPG

Can I get an amen?!  Been holding back from saying this.  But I remember where I was when i picked up and examined my cousins breds back in 85'.  I remembered he said, "they are worth 100$" ---that's major cash for a 3rd grader.  they were deep red and they were dope.  Eagerly waiting to get my first pair. 

Thats true, but fam people considering pre-orders tryna see what they should be paying. God knows the new resell hustle is to convince people something is limited and then the resale price tanks. There are folks who thought paying $1700 for Yeezy 750 gums was worth it for the peace of mind. Adidas and Nike are doing their best to squeeze out the resellers so now those leaches are looking for easy prey.
More narrow than Chi, but same or less compared to '13 BREDs?
TTS or 0.5 down?
I don't have the 13s to compare, but I can for sure say that they feel narrower than the cyber mondays and the metallics. Maybe because the side panels are stiffer idk. It isn't uncomfortable, but they look like they are choking, but the laces are super loose.

Last edited:
Allocation wise I saw numbers specifically for the bay area stores.  5 Stores total in the greater bay were getting them.  Arden fair was receiving 66 pairs and the rest 18.  Not a lot...  

Well Arden fair is my mall. Guess I'll be preordering because 66 pairs ain't nothin. I'll lock down at least 1

Seems like low allotments. 1-2 FsR at most. Yes, more locations but limited stock.... :smh:

Been saying this for how long now?

Most spots will get a couple FSR

Huge locations will get a few more

So it's basically throw in a ton of raffles and hope to get lucky

And try your luck online.

you really think jordan brand gonna give us SBB leather and mass produce that? mass produced shoes never have great leather....tell me one shoe that was mass produced that has buttery leather. 

Not sure what you call "mass produced" but Metallics and CM's are damn good and they were/are all over

Been saying this for how long now?

Most spots will get a couple FSR

Huge locations will get a few more

So it's basically throw in a ton of raffles and hope to get lucky

And try your luck online.

"Someone" keeps clouding peoples judgement by saying there is "a lot".
I too have said this weeks ago.
This will not be easy.

That's for finish lines - stores that generally never get NA AJ1s

Dudes are like thirsty street rats in here [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom