The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
If FTL & co pull that "oh we did raffles last week" BS
Imma fight someone.

Last edited:
Not sure why people think Footlocker will have more inventory than Footaction when Footlocker has never been a regular carrier of NA 1's unless it was a HOH location. Less Footlockers will get these than Footactions.

FTL always gets OG 1...

They are bigger stores than FA... You're joking right

Serious as hell. Never seen many Foot Lockers get OG 1's unless it was a HOH. Meanwhile, I see every Footaction get them.

Not sure why people think Footlocker will have more inventory than Footaction when Footlocker has never been a regular carrier of NA 1's unless it was a HOH location. Less Footlockers will get these than Footactions.

lol wut?

you aint gotta lie to resell

omg

Lol @ Resellers in here trying their hardest to hustle.

Just stating the trend...

Just got done with rounds at one mall. Champs, FNL, and FTL are all no's. City Gear (prob rigged) was a yes and Hibbett doesn't even know :smh:

People keep saying tumbled Royals are next. Why? When was the last time Royals Tumbleds came out? Not impossible just doesnt seem likely.

Who thought tumbled Black/Red's would come out before Banned 1's in 2011? Same with the Metallic 1's before 2011. I'm not saying it is happening, but I wouldn't be surprised if it did; and it wouldn't bother me. I like tumbled soft leather.

Hahaha oh they will...

One FTL did that with Aqua 8's and I was like, really I was in here last week and yall said it was this week. [emoji]128580[/emoji]

I just need 1 pair maybe 2 (to save as trade bait for royals in case I strike out)

Last edited:
I thought all footlockers were HOH now? Every single one in my area or near me are HOH and all carry every single OG1

This they don't have stamps. Plus anyone can just buy a fake and switch the lid right? Why not know as much as possible?

Ya, or just switch out the whole boxes etc. Seen people try to sell fake BREDs with authentic laces/bags back in the day. Definitely agree more signs the better. Hoping still we see other tell tale signs on fakes. Recently fakes have stepped up their game like never before. Seen it with adidas releases too.

Just got done with rounds at one mall. Champs, FNL, and FTL are all no's. City Gear (prob rigged) was a yes and Hibbett doesn't even know :smh:

FTL locator ain't even up yet

Wouldn't even bother contacting them til it's up and even then a lot especially shady ones lie about getting them for some reason

Been seeing a lot of this fineline character all over YouTube and all those guys are backing his legitimacy. I'm not into getting pairs early nor from individuals outside of retail shops so I wanted to know what your guys' thoughts were about him because I can remember a time when Air Randy was exposed and this guy almost mirrors the same deal we saw nearly 5 years ago.

I thought all footlockers were HOH now? Every single one in my area or near me are HOH and all carry every single OG1
Some regular footlockers have a Hoh section. But their not considered a Hoh if that makes sense

Been seeing a lot of this fineline character all over YouTube and all those guys are backing his legitimacy. I'm not into getting pairs early nor from individuals outside of retail shops so I wanted to know what your guys' thoughts were about him because I can remember a time when Air Randy was exposed and this guy almost mirrors the same deal we saw nearly 5 years ago.
I have gotten stuff from him. So far so good

I don't know who FineLine is either bro but that dude is getting 500 a pop for Bred 1's on eBay right now.

there are only 178 hoh compared to 1,015 stores in the usa

not sure if its included in the total of all stores or seperate

Last edited:
I have gotten stuff from him. So far so good

I just don't know how anyone can really shop with him with extreme confidence not knowing where he's getting his pairs from. At least from a retail spot I know where my shoes are coming from. I participate in the YouTube community but I will never shop with someone like that and it sickens me that these big YouTube guys are exploiting it. Especially for these 1s that haven't even dropped yet.

I'd take the 300 he offered rather than the 500 from fineline [emoji]128514[/emoji]. I believe he might be lying about the number of pairs they got just to make me think these were super limited and make me jump on his offer.

not the case here (NYC) ... we do have a Footlocker (Run) store on top of a slew of Footlocker Ladys, Footlocker Kids, and the couple of House of Hoops. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom