The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
2013 black/red 1 is your prized possession?

I just like Breds, I'm a simple man. My highest priced shoes are my royals and Breds. Don't have frags and don't really care for other models minus IV AND III and it's not like I buy super limited expensive crap

Will pick these up and ice em for a cool 5 years. Will faithfully wear my 2013's for the simple fact that they'll match in height with my Royals and Shadows. My mild OCD won't allow me to overlook it.

I still find it a little odd that the rumored release is about 4 months away and no leaks, no factory pics, no celebrities with early pairs, etc. Still skeptical. 

I still find it a little odd that the rumored release is about 4 months away and no leaks, no factory pics, no celebrities with early pairs, etc. Still skeptical. 

I'm still skeptical too. I camped out in 28° weather for 2013's. These just casually coming out when 2013's damn near broke the Internet day of release just feels odd. The hype for 1's have subsided though so who knows. Greatest sneaker, I can't have enough pairs so regardless they're welcomed

Will pick these up and ice em for a cool 5 years. Will faithfully wear my 2013's for the simple fact that they'll match in height with my Royals and Shadows. My mild OCD won't allow me to overlook it.

Gonna do the same.
Quality or not, the 1s are built like a tank....after multiple wears you can't even tell the difference between the new and old model.

Seems like the folks that's missed out on the 2013 model or claims they "pass" on the 2013 are the ones knocking on the quality and built of the shoe...it's a shoe based on 30 year old technology...aside from the leather and height...not much has changed...

Nothing is legit till Nike announces the news

I actually had the 2013 in possession for about 12 hours before I hit the Nash.

The shoe is ok if those are the only ones you can get your hands on and you don't mind the cardboard feel.

I havent. Royals are my go to. Shadows i wear often. Breds are timesless. They came out late December and by the time the weatber broke here, i was busting out others stuff and now my pair is still sitting. My sons are 11 and 8. They could care less for old hightops lol. The release confirm is gonna send alot of these to sale. People would be smart to grab em while they can. Its all gonna come down to legit pics to make or break the hype. I hope these are exactly og. 2 pair and the 13s gone.

I just sold my Royals and Shadows. I was supposed to get Patchwork dons but the seller said he needed a few hundred more to cover fees :rolleyes People would think i'm crazy but I had my fun with them and copped Blue Just Don 2s with some of the money :smokin I still have my 2013 Breds and those are my favorite of the three trifecta colors.

I'll recop the Royals and Shadows sometime over the summer since there isn't much coming out that I want.

Really hope they release these, I have an 01 pair and love the color and all but they're so damn uncomfortable hahah

......And *you* can count, on *me*, waiting for *you* in the parking lot.... -Mr. Larson
Happy Gilmore, my favorite Adam Sandler movie. Second is Bill Madison.

I know someone who had 4 girls in a row trying for a boy. If you had 4 girls would you keep going until you had a boy? Kids can be expensive 
tongue.gif
Yes, I'll also have to build an underground bunker for when they hit puberty. I want my last name to continue.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
So still a rumor at this point right? I want them to come out but nobody worth listening to saying they are releasing?

"Cardboard" feel lol...

I guess I don't mind and I love some of my cardboard 1s.
Quality is fine, it's better than a lot of what Jordan puts out. If I could find Royals and Shadows at a decent price I'd add them to the collection in an instant. 

Seems like the folks that's missed out on the 2013 model or claims they "pass" on the 2013 are the ones knocking on the quality and built of the shoe

THISSSS.

I find it quite amusing when dudes try to play the 2013 Breds. Half of them couldn't acquire Breds in 2013 even if they wanted to. Those dudes obviously missed out on the pizza party that year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom