The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop panicking gheeze don't pay pre order I think worst case after release you can pick them up resell for less.

There will be more people selling. More competition to move shoes prices will lower undercutting will happen. 300-250 maybe what resell will settle at.

Dudes will need to move shoes quick. So be sure to message sellers and such if you strike out

Pre-order prices have been falling more and more. You hear the story of the 450 to 350 seller but ignore that person. They will come down to earth once numbers aren't being met and sell at market.

Resellers don't control marker the buyer does. The sneaker community as a whole are tired of resell and have grown more tired faster of presell. That's why some of those would be pre-sellers are not doing numbers.

We have more options and brands. Adidas got bigger because of this ye and other influencers helped but people ain't paying resell like that no more. Espcially with the fakes. The big sellers will make they money off rep.

Also all the shady things that come with presell

UA's
Refunds
Etc...

In short no to presell unless the price falls below 250 cause that honestly what a resell price may fall at
i agree with you bro. It's a sad fact that some people on this thread and other threads will attack you if you bash crazy preoder and reseller prices. No one can convince me that paying 3x more is winning.

Slept in and the low 11's still in stock albeit just in my size and two other ones. I know these are not nearly as in demand as the 1's coming out on the third but sheeeeeit boy. I hope that this is due to Nike having more stock on SNKRS.

Just wait Until the flood happens.

250+ will be the going rate week after people get pairs in
probably even lower with all the pairs out there. The people who aren't really about the buy and hold life will budge. craigslist and eBay will be flooded with pairs around $250 or less. 

Just wait Until the flood happens.

250+ will be the going rate week after people get pairs in

probably even lower with all the pairs out there. The people who aren't really about the buy and hold life will budge. craigslist and eBay will be flooded with pairs around $250 or less. 

The lower the bettwr honestly

I just hope I can hit on retail a few times and my pre order falls through

I'll gladly take a refund :smile:

$250 the going rate? :lol:

I've already seen way too many people needing multiple personal pairs as a required MINIMUM so it doesn't matter how many pairs are out there. Chicagos aren't even going for 250 and they are one of the lesser liked OGs.

Y'all are in for a rude awakening. :lol:

$250 the going rate?
laugh.gif

I've already seen way too many people needing multiple personal pairs as a required MINIMUM so it doesn't matter how many pairs are out there. Chicagos aren't even going for 250 and they are one of the lesser liked OGs.

Y'all are in for a rude awakening.
laugh.gif
Lesser liked? lol Chicagos one of the top 3 favorites of OG's.

Last edited:

how are chicagos the lesser liked? id say those are top 1 or 2

$250 the going rate?
laugh.gif

Y'all are in for a rude awakening.
laugh.gif
250 is very possible if people wait these resellers out. if people can control their thirst the resellers have to lower price to sell or they get stuck with a bunch of shoes they dont need.

Against the Black/Reds, and the Royals? Heck I would take Shadows and Black Toes over Chicagos. Then tell me those who would pick Chicagos over Fragments.
Fragment's aren't an OG. I personally wouldn't take Shawdows over Chicagos and the Black Toes are probably a toss up but I would give the nudge to Chicagos because they mean more to me. 

Last edited:

I saw chicagos on Craigslist for that amount immediately after their release too, of course it won't be that price right now.

Fragment's aren't an OG. I personally wouldn't take Shawdows over Chicagos and the Black Toes are probably a toss up but I would give the nudge to Chicagos because they mean more to me. 

Yeah I retracted that as a mistake. But my point being, If you still think that Chicagos are still as great as these, and Chicagos ARENT going for $250, then......

But how many Chicagos were released compared to these?

I'm not saying $250 it's possible but $300 is pretty much what these will sell for

Early resell is indication of what's out there

Chicagos hit 250-280 during the flood.

Im not saying they'll stay at that price - but 2-3 weeks after release is when it's best to strike.

Esp on a shoe produced this high in quantity...

But what do I know.

I just got into sneakers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom