The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fcfs is wrong for some stores. My local store is listed as fcfs but they are actually doing a raffle

Hoping champs throws that locator up tonight

nerd.gif
Word is Sunday, do you mean like 9pm/12am eastern tonight? 

Love how people see a map and think all a sudden they can just stroll in after a sleep in and grab two pairs like they're Letterman's.

I never charge anyone $1 more than i paid for hooking up NT'ers. And not once has an NT'er not given me at least $20 for the oop.

I do the same. You gotta give a little to someone who's hooking you up, if not, you just suck at life.

$20 should be the absolute minimum you give.

Quoted for truth.

Anybody got shiekhs code for the galleria in Houston
People need to stop asking for codes and need to go out and get them.  

There are plenty of people going out collecting and posted codes for the benefit of us all, SO INSTEAD OF SITTING ON YOUR A** BEGGING FOR CODES THAT WILL BE EVENTUALLY POSTED BY PEOPLE WHO DO THE WORK why don't you all who keep asking do some leg work AND HELP EVERY OUT! Rant over.

Maybe we don't have the means of transportation? I would have to ask my dad to drive me all the way over and by the time he gets home he's already exhausted... but yeah I can see what you mean. 

Ok ok. Copped old ladies son gold 11s today. Tried to see these which is normal most spots have next week's release under the register and let you view. Errbody was acting real stank today on letting me get the in person views :rofl:

I never charge anyone $1 more than i paid for hooking up NT'ers. And not once has an NT'er not given me at least $20 for the oop.

I do the same. You gotta give a little to someone who's hooking you up, if not, you just suck at life.

$20 should be the absolute minimum you give.

Concurred. I always offer something to my connects, and if they turn it down, I still hook them up the day I pick up the shoes

I've never camped for sneakers before. The footlocker lady said we aren't allowed to though. But I can still do it right? 

Maybe we don't have the means of transportation? I would have to ask my dad to drive me all the way over and by the time he gets home he's already exhausted... but yeah I can see what you mean. 
Situations like that is understandable. But what's annoying is that people posted for "such-and-such" city, and the raffle has only been open for a day.  It's not like the earlier you submit a raffle, the better your chances.  People just need to wait for the usual contributors to come through, which they ALWAYS have for big releases, or go out and get the codes for themselves.

I've never camped for sneakers before. The footlocker lady said we aren't allowed to though. But I can still do it right? 
Usually mall security will let people start camping at 5am on release day. However, it consider trespassing if they til you more than once to leave the premises and your still not cooperating

Anybody got shiekhs code for the galleria in Houston
I'm gonna try to go after the Baybrook Shiekh code either tomorrow or Monday.........and I know a few other Houston folk will try to go after other locations including Galleria.

If you gotta Shiekh nearby your place, go ahead and check it out and see if you can slip a few codes in to the fam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom